Subversive

LDR5 - Pre-Pre-Release Annual Meltdown and Discussion Thread

So I just listened to samples of a Wurly piano on youtube and I don't know how it could fit into Lanas music. Like, she's never used that sound before has she? Link:

It sounds verrryyy vintage, psychedelic 60s Woodstock.

oh my god, this would be amazing

She's needs to stop the covers, they're not very good except for Blue Velvet. The only one she should be allowed to do is Santa Baby.

wrong wrong wrong

goodbye kiss and heart shaped box were everything and a an apple pie so please don't

her 80's era is coming gays, peep the video killed the radio star type synths... get ready for a whole album of BBM Baby

first of all, my darling manic binch

bbm is not 80's

Removed

someone dox him

go fuck yourself honestly, I hope u choke on A CACTUS

bbm is not 80's

ALSO UV IS NOT A WINTER ALBUM, BTD IS FOR MANY REASONS SO PLEASE LMK WHAT HALLUCINOGENS YALL ON SO I CAN TRY K THANX

seems we disagree on many things!  :poordat:  2 bad ur wrong

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif

I just hope this is true because then it would be possible for her to slay me at Corona Capital with a 10 second humming-only snippet from her lead single :oprah: 

and omg I've never really heard UV as a winter album? Like, BTD is that to me, along with Paradise, hearing VG on a cold morning in bed on winter is so beautiful. but BTD is truly versatile it fits every single season of the year, mostly at night, listening to BTD at night when you're on a trip and you're driving through the freeway :defeated: so cinematic with all the trees and nothing but road ahead :defeated:

QVi1xFV.gifDrH6LWV.gif0FHXTOj.gif

wrong wrong wrong

goodbye kiss and heart shaped box were everything and a an apple pie so please don't

bbm is not 80's

someone dox him

go fuck yourself honestly, I hope u choke on A CACTUS

i hope u choke on a cactus

literally fuck you fucker, to hope someone dies from something as horrible as a drug overdose for legendary status makes me so sick. you're a disgusting person

lana literally glamorizes death(more specifically drug overdose deaths), cobain's daughter even called her out it ctfuu 

idk what you guys are smoking  :awkney: nothing about uv says winter to me. if anything, btd is more winter. the grungy rock overtones of uv give me a total summer feel 

ALSO UV IS NOT A WINTER ALBUM, BTD IS FOR MANY REASONS SO PLEASE LMK WHAT HALLUCINOGENS YALL ON SO I CAN TRY K THANX

Hydroponic weed, of course   :smokes2: . Also, it's winter because of the black and white cover.  :)  

32c003478b7ec35a4b8ae368a22ebabc5be17593

lana literally glamorizes death(more specifically drug overdose deaths), cobain's daughter even called her out it ctfuu 

why are you even here

YjdrWYc.gif