Subversive

LDR5 - Pre-Pre-Release Annual Meltdown and Discussion Thread

If the album really is coming in November shed be releasing a single like every week if she were to release at least 4 singles. I highly doubt it

I don't like BTD at all but it was her strongest album lyrically

Well, if you take the singles out the rest isn't thaat good

EotAQlJ.jpg

Well, if you take the singles out the rest isn't thaat good

Yeah, but its not like Honeymoon or Ultraviolence had better lyrics. The only songs with valuebale lyrication is like Old Money and Honeymoon. And if we're ending honest, video Games, Born To Die and Summertime Sadness will probably not be topped lyrically.

If the album really is coming in November shed be releasing a single like every week if she were to release at least 4 singles. I highly doubt it

not every artist releases lots of singles :P Plus she'd be able to do it.

For Example

Perfect Illusion : Sept 9

Joanne Announcement: Sept 15

Million Reasons: Oct 5

A-Yo: Oct 18

Album Release: Oct 21

She can definitely do it, but I don't see a November release happening, maybe a December or January release. Maybe she'll just start putting out singles in November and the guy who heard so thought it'd mean an album in November also. If she were to put out a single tomorrow then the album could technically come by November 30th, but that won't happen lmfao.

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif

Yeah, but its not like Honeymoon or Ultraviolence had better lyrics. The only songs with valuebale lyrication is like Old Money and Honeymoon. And if we're ending honest, video Games, Born To Die and Summertime Sadness will probably not be topped lyrically.

I never said the other albums had better lyrics, but she has many unreleased songs that top every song on BTD and her other albums

EotAQlJ.jpg

She's said before she was not happy with sending her songs to other people so they could add beats, and that's what a lot of people love here.

And lyrically BTD is not that good

I see you stan boppy music, I'm sad to break it to you but based on the last two albums we're probably not getting fast-paced songs again. + Sirens is slow and has basically the same instrumental but slays

..........Sirens was terrible. Why you think she left it so quick(or didnt do it professionally really). Just because it's what you liked personally, doesn't mean its pleasing the masses. Which BTD did. Sorry to break ya heart.

And the lyrics were great! Like I've always said. Lana's lyrical quality has been THE SAME to me. But it's all a matter of opinion so okay.

And yes I am a fan of boppy music. And if you read ahead I did say that I know she's not going back to it. But I do prefer it.

one of these things is not like the others.....

OK. Summertime Sadness may not be the best but it has some nice tone. 'Miss you like the stars miss the sun' 'think I'll miss you forever' 'feeling electric tonight'.

..........Sirens was terrible. Why you think she left it so quick. Just because it's what you liked personally, doesn't mean its pleasing the masses. Which BTD did. Sorry to break ya heart.

And the lyrics were great! Like I've always said. Lana's lyrical quality has been THE SAME to me. But it's all a matter of opinion so okay.

And yes I am a fan of boppy music. And if you read ahead I did say that I know she's not going back to it. But I do prefer it.

I never said everyone liked Sirens? But lyrically it's better than BTD by far (barring a few songs). After AKA Lana's lyrics' quality went down fast

EotAQlJ.jpg

not every artist releases lots of singles :P Plus she'd be able to do it.

For Example

Perfect Illusion : Sept 9

Joanne Announcement: Sept 15

Million Reasons: Oct 5

A-Yo: Oct 18

Album Release: Oct 21

She can definitely do it, but I don't see a November release happening, maybe a December or January release. Maybe she'll just start putting out singles in November and the guy who heard so thought it'd mean an album in November also

No offense to Little Monsters but its not like Gaga didn't need to promotion. Joanne is being sold as the same piece as a bag of Doritos. And this was kind of her comeback a

Album. But as much as Honeymoon flopped, who knows

No offense to Little Monsters but its not like Gaga didn't need to promotion. Joanne is being sold as the same piece as a bag of Doritos. And this was kind of her comeback a

Album. But as much as Honeymoon flopped, who knows

i didnt understand this at all  :deadbanana:

Word on the street, you got something to show me, me

Magical, colorful, myster-mystery

I'm intrigued for a peak

Heard it's fascinating

LEAVE.

i didnt understand this at all :deadbanana:

LEAVE.

What I'm trying to say I'd be uncanny for Lana to release 4 singles a week in the same way Joanne did. as for I beielve Joanne was much more of a comeback album and having a much idfferemnt style and tone than her other albums. LDR5 and Joanne's releases are very different

I never said everyone liked Sirens? But lyrically it's better than BTD by far (barring a few songs). After AKA Lana's lyrics' quality went down fast

Sometimes sound is more important than lyrics.. I feel like us, the fanbase on Lanaboards, care more about lyrics than the common person. Most common listeners are more about if it sounds good, then they'll like it.

tumblr_ofixtqB5go1twrqvqo1_1280.jpg

Actually a lot of people don't like Sirens and think it's horrible  :defeated:  Siren's is raw and beautiful. You can tell every lyric had meaning to it, and even though the guitar could sound similar in the songs each note was picked specially imo.

Sometimes sound is more important than lyrics.. I feel like us, the fanbase on Lanaboards, care more about lyrics than the common person. Most common listeners are more about if it sounds good, then they'll like it.

Not all people are basic honey

EotAQlJ.jpg

What's up your sleeve, such a tease, wanna see the show

In 3-D, a movie

Heard it's beautiful

A song  :flutter: 

I want the jaw droppin', eye popin', head turnin', body shockin'

(Uh, uh, oh, Uh, uh, uh, oh)

I want my heart throbbin', ground shakin', show stoppin', amazin'

(Uh, uh, oh, Uh, uh, uh, oh)

:hair: