Subversive

LDR5 - Pre-Pre-Release Annual Meltdown and Discussion Thread

tumblr_lrjhiofp841r3opg1o1_250.gif

Google is free Sweetheart. But it doesn't matter. This thread is about LDR5... not to discuss opinions vs facts.

ANYWAY, I hope she does come out with something this year. Or maybe early next year.

Does she usually only come out during a certain time of year?

Google is free Sweetheart. But it doesn't matter. This thread is about LDR5... not to discuss opinions vs facts.

ANYWAY, I hope she does come out with something this year. Or maybe early next year.

Does she usually only come out during a certain time of year?

nope, BTD: January PE: November UV: June HM: September along with some movie collabs scattered through random months

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif

bye just bc it was released in the summer or....... it feels like it'd be perfect for winter or fall when its dark and gloomy. BTD should've been the summer album

umMm hi west coast is literally summer, but I agree btd is the embodiment of that entire season (it has a song called summertime sadness :rip:)

FmgKWb8.gif?1     HNqlJGD.gif

umMm hi west coast is literally summer, but I agree btd is the embodiment of that entire season (it has a song called summertime sadness :rip:)

:toofunny: I knew you'd use West Coast, but take her out and she's a winter album. I love listening to PWYC in November and ITH in December

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif

Nothingless, Ultraviolence hasn't been updated yet and going by the first weeks sales and numbering it would sell more.

Its not going to sale more than BTD. But that's okay if its your and most of LBs favorite. It was a great album. I don't want to argue anymore. Its not that serious.