Subversive

LDR5 - Pre-Pre-Release Annual Meltdown and Discussion Thread

I wouldn't be surprised if she just used Don't Let Me Be Misunderstood and Burnt Norton to get enough songs for the album, to be honest.  :toofunny:

she has enough songs that she could have used if she were about to desperately need some. she could have easily used life is beautiful instead of dlmbm

i76mrxw.png 

she has enough songs that she could have used if she were about to desperately need some. she could have easily used life is beautiful instead of dlmbm

don't bring back sad memories

We will never hear LIB :defeated:

Mfhp.gif

dfnjm.png

I don't think anyone would mistake that for ldr

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m

I kinda hope that LDR5's cover photo shows her with a smile. Lana looks so cute and pretty when she's smiling, I don't want her to look sad/bored all the time.

large.jpg

a732ca27bcdfaaca8ffb37928c7ef938.png

CrnuQiXXYAAHpeB.jpg

itd contradict the whole purpose of her music. imagine lana singing about how shes a sad mistress with depression and her album cover is her with a smile like nothings wrong

I know, slightly off-topic, but does anybody have an idea how many songs she wrote for Ultraviolence and Honeymoon, respectively (including those that didn't end up on the album)?

We know she wrote tons of songs for Born To Die (all the leaked ones from 2010 and 2011, maybe even earlier ones), but considering the short time in which Honeymoon was finished and the fact we don't know about songs that didn't make the cut (like Angels Forever for Ultraviolence; or even just the title of songs that were scrapped unless I missed something lol), I wouldn't be surprised if she just used Don't Let Me Be Misunderstood and Burnt Norton to get enough songs for the album, to be honest. :toofunny:

Well Wild One and Beautiful People were registered in late August 2015 so I wouldn't doubt they're Honeymoon outtakes.... but not even Eclipse has those so :defeated: and UV outtakes that we know of are "Your Girl" "Fine China" "Yes to Heaven (v1 and v2)" and possibly "Future Jazz" and "Trans Am". We also know Ultraviolence is a rework of a song called "Melancholia" and Old Money is a remake of Methamphetamines.

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif

itd contradict the whole purpose of her music. imagine lana singing about how shes a sad mistress with depression and her album cover is her with a smile like nothings wrong

She doesn't have to sing about being a sad mistress with depression all the time, though. We know she's capable of writing happy (or happier) songs, too.

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

She doesn't have to sing about being a sad mistress with depression all the time, though. We know she's capable of writing happy (or happier) songs, too.

Where am I gonna get my dose of depression then? She's the best at singing about sad stuff

EotAQlJ.jpg