Subversive

LDR5 - Pre-Pre-Release Annual Meltdown and Discussion Thread

according to this helpful thread (thank you @@PARADIXO) she had 57 north american dates and 20 european ones in 2014-2016.

Wow I had no idea... strange .. I could've sworn she did so many for U.K./Europe bc they were obsessed with her after BTD and she did like 2 years non-stop

Well if you l go by total shows it's 87 vs 74 shows so not huge difference..

i want lana to have a different stage design. i want her to have a strip where she can walk farther into the crowd

I just don't wanna see her with those back-up singers again. I mean, they have a great voice, and I don't have anything against them, but I think that it made her concert look like a regular pop singer show.

Im sorry but we all know the energy in her post 2014 concerts/festivals/gigs have been sub par compared to previous years.

The backup dancers were a corny add on to spruce up her stage presence. I dont love lana for a few spur of the moment dance moves among monotone vocals. I stan for her and her only. Im scared of the direction that she been in for the past two in a half years, not that i didn't love honeymoon but its not akin to her initial objective. She doing it her way and i love that but the past three years her label does not. If she does anything remotely similar to hm and the sales plumet even more they might drop her :(. Im excited yet nervous for whatever she brings in 2017. Its barely two weeks before January. I don't think anyone should get there hopes up for anything before 2017.

on the bright side of things, we can be pretty sure that her new album cover won't be worse than this. and oh yes, that is the cover of the new nelly furtado album :rip:

CzfOCf_W8AEk-QY.jpg

a tequila ontherocks please!

Oh wow she looks like bob the builder

Im sorry but we all know the energy in her post 2014 concerts/festivals/gigs have been sub par compared to previous years.

The backup dancers were a corny add on to spruce up her stage presence. I dont love lana for a few spur of the moment dance moves among monotone vocals. I stan for her and her only. Im scared of the direction that she been in for the past two in a half years, not that i didn't love honeymoon but its not akin to her initial objective. She doing it her way and i love that but the past three years her label does not. If she does anything remotely similar to hm and the sales plumet even more they might drop her :(. Im excited yet nervous for whatever she brings in 2017. Its barely two weeks before January. I don't think anyone should get there hopes up for anything before 2017.

u right about the dancers but her vocals lately have been really good so

tumblr_mxk6xrLiob1r4y0tco1_500.gif Instagram: pxpi_gringo

on the bright side of things, we can be pretty sure that her new album cover won't be worse than this. and oh yes, that is the cover of the new nelly furtado album :rip:

CzfOCf_W8AEk-QY.jpg

:horror: HM album cover is a masterpiece compared to whatever the hell that mess is. The layout and logo are nice but christ that photo in the middle is awful for so many reasons.

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

CzfOCf_W8AEk-QY.jpg

is that a penis next to her face

CzfOCf_W8AEk-QY.jpg

I can't believe this is real. Like, how can you go from 220px-Loose.png to 220px-Nelly_Furtado_-_The_Ride.png? I'm not even talking about her hair or anything, just the cover art as such is ugly AF. No matter how bad the LDR5 cover might look which it hopefully won't, it will always be a masterpiece compared to this mess.  :toofunny:

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

honestly, I would love an political album 

Her fans are mostly screaming teenage girls and gays who are all about "stanning", "being sassy" and "hipster". The ongoing topics of her lyrics are romance, tragedy and bad boys.

Her reeasing a political album, at least if done in a straightforward way, would seem very off.

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

Her fans are mostly screaming teenage girls and gays who are all about "stanning", "being sassy" and "hipster". The ongoing topics of her lyrics are romance, tragedy and bad boys.

Her reeasing a political album, at least if done in a straightforward way, would seem very off.

you're right. it'd feel so monotonous and every song would just blend into on another. i'm here for it.

talented. brilliant. incredible. amazing. show stopping. spectacular. never the same. totally unique.

you're right. it'd feel so monotonous and every song would just blend into on another. i'm here for it.

talented. brilliant. incredible. amazing. show stopping. spectacular. never the same. totally unique.

:eyeroll2:  gawd and for a moment I thought you'd be someone who was actually able to engage halway decent conversations

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

:eyeroll2:  gawd and for a moment I thought you'd be someone who was actually able to engage halway decent conversations

i can it just depends on the time of day. anyways, more importantly. hopefully one sentence sounds the same in every song. i'm also hoping for RED DRESS ON TONIGHT to make another appearance. 

CzfOCf_W8AEk-QY.jpg

i'm laughing so hard right now

what is this :lmao: