Subversive

LDR5 - Pre-Pre-Release Annual Meltdown and Discussion Thread

we just need a tv show where every week members from lanaboards gather on a stage and just argue about each other's opinions of lana the ratings would be off the charts

i'd be down for a big brother type of event. let the games being ...  :smokes3:

7f1ba7f20f5fbf8f74601e44365ef92a.gif

Seriously I can't state how much of a mess this thread has turned in to lol. It's honestly funny af tbh

Hopefully she'll release some info by the end of the year. I'd be happy if we didn't get to hear any new stuff from Lana but god just give us something concrete to speculate over girl :toofunny:

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

Maybe Lana is planning a surprise release on Christmas or New Years. Keep hope alive :really:

Ew no surprise release please, the last thing I need after this drought is a flash flood that drowns me and then leaves us in another drought.

I want to be TEASED, FUCKED WITH, STRUNG ALONG FOR MONTHS ON END WITH ENOUGH INFORMATION TO KEEP US HOOKED WITH SPECULATIVE THEORIES before an eventual spring/summer release. It's what Lana does best.

And yalls talk about monotony became a monotone honeymoon hate chamber real quick :bye2:

FmgKWb8.gif?1     HNqlJGD.gif

Well, I mean...Nothing we post on here will affect how she will keep on going for the next time to come.

But, there is clearly quite a number of ppl who are dissatisfied with how she handles her releases and we can not brush that away. She cancelled gigs when ppl took a day off from work, skipped school and all of that just to cancel last minute without any reasoning. Many haven't forgiven her that.

We can argue about how good or bad HM was, but one thing we can literally not argue about is the FACT  that she really doesn't showcase her new material. She is hardly singing any new songs live aside from the promo singles.

There is no fanbase in the world that is okay with it.

Also, she is quite a big name in the music industry, despite the floppage of HM. I wonder why some of you desperately want to see her even less successful than she was with her last effort?

What's the point? Tell that to a Gaga or Beyonce stan (and I know many of you stan Gaga) and they will rip you into pieces.

7f1ba7f20f5fbf8f74601e44365ef92a.gif

Seriously I can't state how much of a mess this thread has turned in to lol. It's honestly funny af tbh

Hopefully she'll release some info by the end of the year. I'd be happy if we didn't get to hear any new stuff from Lana but god just give us something concrete to speculate over girl :toofunny:

I doubt we'll be getting any info this year. Any sort of announcements and info will probably be given out next year

Honestly, I can tell y'all what the real height of monotony is... and it's all of you bickering for 141 pages about how monotonous HM is. It's so tiring. Find something else to talk about, or just move on.

I bet at least 70 sites of this are people posting stuff like "move on!"

It's a goddamn forum yet people here are always so whiny when it comes to discussions. Either way they straight out attack people with different opinions on an almost personal level or they complain about people discussing about something.

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

GUYS? Lana is booked for two major Scandinavian festivals next August!! Øyafestivalen in Oslo, Norway and Way out West in Gothenburg, Sweden... So LDR5 this spring? 

yay, more paradise tour dates!

can't wait to hear carmen, born to die and lolita one more time live again

she needs to do a tour with one leg in north america and the other in europe because if this is another european festival tour idk what i will do

also she needs to perform more uv and hm and less btd and paradise