Jack

Melanie Martinez

damn. i neeeeeeeeed more leaks. or MM2.

also here's some random gifs of the queen:

Tbh for a little over a week now I've been going back and listening to her unreleased + Cry Baby and I have to say.. This woman is SO talented

I can't wait for her return this year

I don’t get why she’s taking a vacation? Like is it all done?

Yes we got confirmation it is "done" about 3 weeks ago....

But of course they don't put it out right away

Maybe in spring?

I feel like the public moved on from her sexual assault scandal as much as they are going to...it will be dug up once she launches her era anyway. She just needs to handle the situation well in interviews, tell her side of the story

I dreamt last night that she released a song called Skin & Bone

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You

Yes we got confirmation it is "done" about 3 weeks ago....

But of course they don't put it out right away

Maybe in spring?

I feel like the public moved on from her sexual assault scandal as much as they are going to...it will be dug up once she launches her era anyway. She just needs to handle the situation well in interviews, tell her side of the story

Not saying this in a flexing kinda way but I’ve worked in TV for a long enough to know no interviewer in their right mind would dare ask a question about the allegations if they wanted to keep their job/keep Melanie in the room. I highly doubt anyone will ask her about that, unless the interview is live and they purposely want to catch her out.

giphy.gif

Is she...being serious? The albums been done for 2 years? And she’s waiting for the movie to be finished? Who taught her how to market herself? Did her marketing team just quit or what? This is such a bad move. I swear to god this movie best be some Oscar winning shit.

giphy.gif

You just know the movie will be postponed to January 2020 in late August when her label realizes they can't launch anything without a hit since there is 0 public interest in her and Billie Ellish stole her audience. JUST GIVE US THE MUSIC NOBODY REALLY CARES ABOUT THE MOVIE. Ugh she hates us so much.

You just know the movie will be postponed to January 2020 in late August when her label realizes they can't launch anything without a hit since there is 0 public interest in her and Billie Ellish stole her audience. JUST GIVE US THE MUSIC NOBODY REALLY CARES ABOUT THE MOVIE. Ugh she hates us so much.

I feel like I'm being edged for YEARS and I'm just so done. I'm not even excited at this point.