Jack

Melanie Martinez

I'm so confused about this movie. I'm confused since that day some official pictures leaked from some scenes, like ??????? how were those pics ready if Melanie hadn't even written the script? I remember she posted several ig stories writing the script months after the leak of those pictures. So the pictures were from... from where.

I'm so confused about this movie. I'm confused since that day some official pictures leaked from some scenes, like ??????? how were those pics ready if Melanie hadn't even written the script? I remember she posted several ig stories writing the script months after the leak of those pictures. So the pictures were from... from where.

Didn't she cancel the first movie and did a new one?(thats why we didn't get the album yet and its finished)

i remember people were saying that those were the album artworks

Those pictures were never from the movie. They were taken during the album photoshoot and were probably meant as an unedited version of the front and back cover. The person who took the pics accidentally leaked them since they thought the album would've been out already.

If this movie is bad it's gonna be a BIGGGGGG mess

I was just thinking, that it's probably going to be film student level of quality at best, did she hire a professional director or something? Those cost a lot of money. So even after spending all this time on it chances are high it won't be some masterpiece.

Yeah it's not gonna be her "a star is born" or anything, I really don't care about this movie, just want the fucking music

I was just thinking, that it's probably going to be film student level of quality at best, did she hire a professional director or something? Those cost a lot of money. So even after spending all this time on it chances are high it won't be some masterpiece.

It HAS to be as good as her past music videos, just imagine the mess that her stans will make if the movie was not worth the wait. Imagine waiting 4 years for a White Mustang kind of movie!

It probably will be... interesting... at the best. 

I mean Crybaby videos are good (most of them). But also most of it is just the lyrics itself that form a great story.

If she's really pulling a "REAL MOVIE" type of thing it feels like a real trainwreck. And to be fucking honest I haven't even watched full movies from my faves like Florence (Odyssey) or BLUE (iamamiwhoami and I HAVE THE FUCKING DVD FOR THIS WITH BONUS STUFF AND NEVER WATCHED).

She's really trying to push the strings of "I'm an artist!!" and I'm glad she's really making the most for herself but... that's it. 

It crossed my mind, since she finished the album like two years ago, wouldn't it sound dated now in 2019? IDK, could be just me.

giphy.gifTwitter: johndelferro

It probably will be... interesting... at the best. 

I mean Crybaby videos are good (most of them). But also most of it is just the lyrics itself that form a great story.

If she's really pulling a "REAL MOVIE" type of thing it feels like a real trainwreck. And to be fucking honest I haven't even watched full movies from my faves like Florence (Odyssey) or BLUE (iamamiwhoami and I HAVE THE FUCKING DVD FOR THIS WITH BONUS STUFF AND NEVER WATCHED).

She's really trying to push the strings of "I'm an artist!!" and I'm glad she's really making the most for herself but... that's it. 

tea, i never watched odyssey and i dont plan to. HBx3 is a really solid album with beautiful tracks but nobody asked for a movie

the thing is florence didn't drag the project for over 2 years. melanie... idk.

4 years have passed since crybaby and while i started listening to her a few months ago, i know what it feels like to wait this long bc marina did the same thing, but the fact that she keeps repeating that the album is already done is so frustrating... 

(her ig story), she has a point, about ungrateful shit fans, but we already KNOW fans can be like that. She has a right to complain but it ain't doing her any favours. And what deos she expect when she posts story after story of her doing nothing but standing in front of the mirror or looking over the beach.

Fans probably think she is on a break or on a holiday so for those who literally thought there could be more updates, and all they did was ask, it seems pretty sudden to have that story just thrown out at them when it's probably only like 0.01% of fans being rude and ungrateful and 98% just curious and excited.

I'm sorry, like I love Mels music and really can't wait for the album and movie either, but I'm sick her. She is so out of touch these days.

It crossed my mind, since she finished the album like two years ago, wouldn't it sound dated now in 2019? IDK, could be just me.

I wouldnt mind dated. Things are sounding rushed and terrible these days and I wouldnt mind that sound.

But she is taking too long.

Melanie is delusional to think that her fans are being rude and ungrateful by wanting an album that was supposed to be released like 2 and a half years ago at this point. I do love her music and i'm still not sure about her after the Timothy fiasco, but besides all that she seems like a horrid, entitled girl. 

I met her, and she was sweet, but during my show she was angry that the crowd wouldn't quiet down and flipped the crowd off. I have a picture of it somewhere

The movie is gonna be dumb. Don't get your hopes up. Melanie self-directed for a lot of the Crybaby videos and none of them were that great besides Mr. Potato Head and i don't think she even directed that one.