Jack

Melanie Martinez

I just had a thought: How is crybaby even alive? In the sippy cup video the mom kills her and the dad and his side-chick... or does the mom just sedate crybaby? or am I overthinking things lol

she just drugged her 

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

The songs all sounding the same is not a problem since this is her signature sound...the snippets remind me of like Potato Head / Soap.

It's just her vibe.

And why shouldn't she want her songs to sound like that when the sound is flawless.

It’s really not her signature sound, in CB she displayed a wide array of sounds. Carousel is completely different from Soap which is very different from Mrs Potato Head etc... she doesn’t have to stick to one sound

I wonder if they actually changed Drama Club to be less repetitive

i hope so

i've heard that the version that leaked is a demo

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

It’s really not her signature sound, in CB she displayed a wide array of sounds. Carousel is completely different from Soap which is very different from Mrs Potato Head etc... she doesn’t have to stick to one sound

I had a feeling that Dollhouse and Carousel (as the earliest released CB songs) sounded different because while she already had the idea for the full album, she didn't have her sound nailed down yet. And I kind of think DH and C have more basic pop elements compared to the rest of her work. Maybe it was on purpose.

But yeah she does show the ability to stay true to her style all throughout the album which is why it's so amazing. 

I wonder if all of K-12 will really feel like "Melanie Martinez" to us. We had to linger on CB for 4 years...

Why do y’all have to beg for leaks to official material that is coming soon, it’s pathetic. :toofloppy: :facepalm: :smh:

i beg because i'm impatient and i've already bought this album in every format.

giphy.gif

who hurt you so much sis :( you seem hurt

I’m not hurt, I’m a mod attempting to enforce the RULES that exist on this forum for a REASON. :facepalm:

Like does anybody actually understand that the first forum was shut down because of leaks & links???? Apparently not.

14417469274.gif

so strange, but not a single snippet really caught me, maybe when i hear the full versions of the songs, i will change my mind.

but for now i better listen to the beautiful haunted, band-aids and 99 cent store.