Jack

Melanie Martinez

im glad rocking horse is unreleased <3 the lyrics are soooooooooo so sossososoosooso pretentious, like bby this is bosh........... just like someone has already said, she tried to write a song abt everything; on the contrary side, i love the topic she touches as she does with her other songs. The idea's there but the execution.... had me executed :deadbanana: cute <333 

19 hours ago, Party Favor said:

it reached the people who constantly accused her of being bait for pedophiles/that 'littles' kink. i have (and still see) many say she sexualizes topics that involve children. the metaphorical use of themes from our youth flies over the head of those with holes in their brain :bebe: 

I meant the themes in the demos, like rocking horse, you love I, wdbcf, which also carried through to dollhouse and maybe sippy cup. I don't think any of her pre-crybaby demos are sexualizing children, or could be acused of that.  I think they're strictly about the darkness of domestic lives, from a very vulnerable perspective.

But yeah, like you said, the people who are so caught up on "she's sexualizing children"- it's like... Is she sexualizing children or are you? You don't have to be comfortable with an adult playing as a child but if the only way you can see it is sexual (when it's not) that's sort of an issue in itself.

20 minutes ago, CHIPCHROME said:

we have nothing of jump rope tho??

I thought we had like.... all of it? I could've SWORN it was on my playlist. if it by some chance still is I'll drop it on dbree for you guys. 

1 minute ago, alienprincess said:

Nah.. if what you have is real drop it sis

I'll see if I can find it! I may have just been dreaming but I stg I remember hearing it. 

2 hours ago, alienprincess said:

Nah.. if what you have is real drop it sis

Apparently I don't have it, though I *swear* I had it. Like I remember a whole chorus and everything. 

does anyone know where i can find og files for melanies leaks or anyone that has them can share it with me? when i started getting them i didnt really care about og files and now that i do care about it i realized that most of them are not lol

𝖙𝖍𝖔𝖚𝖌𝖍𝖙 𝖎'𝖉 𝖇𝖊 𝖋𝖔𝖗𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖗 𝖎𝖓 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖑𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙 𝖙𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝖜𝖆𝖞

Cooties is fantastic. Like Haunted level good!! Papercut reminds me of Unhappy meal and for that I’m just rly not that into it... in my opinion they’re more similar to k-12 as they’re suuuuuper repetitive 

1 minute ago, rare said:

does anyone know where i can find og files for melanies leaks or anyone that has them can share it with me? when i started getting them i didnt really care about og files and now that i do care about it i realized that most of them are not lol

Unfortunately people leak them like that on purpose

1 minute ago, CHIPCHROME said:

oh yeah ik that people fuck with the quality of the audio and all before leaking melanies songs, but i meant og as in the first leaked file, cause all my files have weird tags and covers because the source where i got them wasnt the one that they were leaked in

𝖙𝖍𝖔𝖚𝖌𝖍𝖙 𝖎'𝖉 𝖇𝖊 𝖋𝖔𝖗𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖗 𝖎𝖓 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖑𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙 𝖙𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝖜𝖆𝖞

8 minutes ago, CHIPCHROME said:

Cooties is fantastic. Like Haunted level good!! Papercut reminds me of Unhappy meal and for that I’m just rly not that into it... in my opinion they’re more similar to k-12 as they’re suuuuuper repetitive 

Paper cut actually seems like our first k-12 era leak. Personally I wish she'd gone with it over drama club