Jack

Melanie Martinez

3 hours ago, Say Yes to Heaven said:

it kinda sends me how melanie was like “let me sing about every single thing from one’s childhood”

Someone could tell me that there's a reject spreading that samples the Spongebob theme song and I would believe them

12 hours ago, Tana Mongeau said:

eating pure vagina

4 hours ago, Ultra Violet said:

Her themes used to be SO dark, and so personal, yet at the same time could have reached so many more people.

it reached the people who constantly accused her of being bait for pedophiles/that 'littles' kink. i have (and still see) many say she sexualizes topics that involve children. the metaphorical use of themes from our youth flies over the head of those with holes in their brain :bebe: 

UguUCJc.gif

leak the barrie-james co-written songs + elvis (2013)

6 hours ago, Party Favor said:

it reached the people who constantly accused her of being bait for pedophiles/that 'littles' kink. i have (and still see) many say she sexualizes topics that involve children. the metaphorical use of themes from our youth flies over the head of those with holes in their brain :bebe: 

I mean - you'd need a pretty big hole to NOT get her on-the-nose metaphors, especially since she can't come up with anything else since 2014 :bebe:

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

6 hours ago, Salem said:

Do y'all think she's still gonna collab with Ashnikko? 

it would be cool, but hopefully it will be for ashnikkos album or just a non-album single

1 hour ago, FellReallyHard4U said:

hopefully not ashnikko last project was a mess 

Wasn't her last collab Slumber Party? That was a bop... Her only bad collab was with Grimes and that's just because Grimes can't annunciate in the voice she uses. 

2 minutes ago, Salem said:

You love I live audio on dbree. I think we should expect more leaks (knock on wood!) today and tomorrow. Stuff is pumping out like crazy right now. 

it sounds like an edit lol

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

Just now, Nightmare said:

Not the one I listened to earlier. It has the same audio quality and such as the gold diggin love live we have, and the vocals are different than what we have. Let me find it again rq. 

2 minutes ago, Nightmare said:

https://dbree.org/v/23602b It's legit. 

1 minute ago, Salem said:

Not the one I listened to earlier. It has the same audio quality and such as the gold diggin love live we have, and the vocals are different than what we have. Let me find it again rq. 

i think i found it, i listened to a snippet first that sounded fake. idk about the full thing, could be legit. 

1 minute ago, Nightmare said:

idk about the full thing, could be legit. 

We've been getting stuff daily lately. Do you think someone finally decided to stop hoarding? 

1 minute ago, Salem said:

We've been getting stuff daily lately. Do you think someone finally decided to stop hoarding? 

i honestly have no idea haha

1 minute ago, Nightmare said:

i honestly have no idea haha

It's 100% real. Just listened to the whole thing and it's got her usual tour injunctions (guiding audience to sing "I love you" With her, laughing, ect) and you can hear the audio quality is the same as the GDL show, meaning they were recorded by the same person and were thus on the same night back in 2013. This show was previously lost so maybe we'll get it today.