Jack

Melanie Martinez

1 minute ago, Danny Milk said:

She has the same hair color in those pics that she has in the after school cover art, so maybe they were for an after school promo/magazine shoot when it still had the original release date

true, i don't think it was a random photoshoop.

UAmFDOp.png

7 hours ago, Pop The Balloons said:

Does anyone know if this was I tended for anything and where these came from 

the photographer posted them on instagram

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

5 hours ago, Mermaid Hotel said:

Idk if this is much to ask for since the song already leaked but can someone give us the final version for Haunted. It nearly made it on the official Cry Baby tracklisting in 2015 so it should exist :party:

It didn't. The rumours about Haunted and Jumprope being on the album in 2015 were false.

Half Hearted being replaced by Play Date is true though: https://www.idolator.com/7600888/melanie-martinez-cry-baby-cover-tracklist 

Original deluxe tracklist order was

14. Half Hearted

15. Cake

16. Teddy Bear

Also, I would assume that the leaked version of Haunted is the final. Same for Jumprope.

𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕠𝕞, 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕚𝕟 𝕞𝕪 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕕 

18 hours ago, Bones Are Blue said:

It didn't. The rumours about Haunted and Jumprope being on the album in 2015 were false.

Half Hearted being replaced by Play Date is true though: https://www.idolator.com/7600888/melanie-martinez-cry-baby-cover-tracklist 

Original deluxe tracklist order was

14. Half Hearted

15. Cake

16. Teddy Bear

Also, I would assume that the leaked version of Haunted is the final. Same for Jumprope.

Either way, it doesn't even sound mixed properly. I kinda doubt it's the final version  :bebe: 

1 hour ago, LanaTheRay said:

I wonder how Melanie feels about Sub Urban and Bella Poarch stealing her entire sound

I mean Sub Urban was gonna open for her on tour, and Atlantic has posted Built a B*tch X Play Date mash-ups on social media ... so I pretty sure she just mind her business

1 hour ago, LanaTheRay said:

I wonder how Melanie feels about Sub Urban and Bella Poarch stealing her entire sound

Never heard from Sub Urban but I did hear Build a Bitch. Isn't that the girls only song? Hopefully her future releases won't be more Melanie ripoffs.

𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕠𝕞, 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕚𝕟 𝕞𝕪 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕕 

24 minutes ago, Bones Are Blue said:

Never heard from Sub Urban but I did hear Build a Bitch. Isn't that the girls only song? Hopefully her future releases won't be more Melanie ripoffs.

It probably will, check out Sub Urban’s song Cradles that has hundreds of millions of views on YouTube it’s entirely a Melanie rip off as well and his whole discography is borderline artist impersonation at this point. He uses the same producers that Melanie’s used in the past which is probably Warner’s doing as they’re all signed under the same label and will probably recycle Melanie’s sound/producers for Bella’s album as well

2 hours ago, ItsRavenHunty said:

half hearted final and lost and found leaking the collapse yup yup

I'm dying to hear this one but it feels like it will never happen :defeated: 

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

On 7/1/2021 at 6:02 PM, LanaTheRay said:

no one will ever come close to the masterpiece that is Cry Baby no matter how much they rip her sound/aesthetic off 

1 hour ago, cool3dworld said:

The HSSH one is nasty as fuck lol

if these leaked before we got the movie we would probably be freaking out though ?