Jack

Melanie Martinez

I hope she releases Corpse final on the new album 

𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕠𝕞, 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕚𝕟 𝕞𝕪 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕕 

8 minutes ago, COLORINGBOOKS said:

I hope she releases Corpse final on the new album 

me too omg that's my favorite. it's sooooooo good, we need a longer finished version

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

7 hours ago, lanaismamom said:

as i remember crybaby 04 and carousel 03 said to be finals

The ending of crybaby 04 is very noticeably different like a whole new section

3 hours ago, 13 Bitches said:

imma need someone to do a masterpost with the og files because i didn’t know half of these cry baby demos existed

I renamed a bunch of 320kbps files to their og names and YLI 01 still has that album and artist tagging from Warner but here u go https://mega.nz/folder/HAQCEDKR#HR4vkmA33J5i-WgJYW4YKA

18 minutes ago, 13 Bitches said:

omfg thank you I was missing a lot of those

Np, if they still have the Logic encode data (I cba to check all) they should be considered ogs imo, only thing missing about them is the og Dropbox posting dates basically

2 hours ago, missanthrophocene said:

I think we can take out march from the predictions already... she still hasn't shoot the mv and it takes more than a month for the editing process:toofunny:

The Bakery was shot and edited under two weeks before release. 

19 hours ago, Desert lamp said:

I have no idea about those

when the list of mm3 titles leaked 2 other demos of tunnel vision leaked (well the file names)

tunnel vision 0.1

tunnel vision 1

tunnel vision 2

the last rancid girl in a rancid world

tumblr_o12wrv5btd1qj2b14o1_500.gif

and i don't seem to mind

If this first single isn't something unleaked, I feel like it's either going to be Tunnel Vision or Emerald. They both make a good segue from After School, and are sonically similar enough to her last single(Bakery) that it won't give fans of her older material whiplash.

Some people were saying it'd be Sirens or Dragon's Blood, but I'm sure she's saving those for the movie.

9 minutes ago, CoochieSwirlC said:

Does a studio version of GDL actually exist at this point? Why do we know literal nothing about it for this long  :toofunny:

Every other original song she sang at Gramercy Theatre has a confirmed studio version so I don't see why a Gold Diggin' Love studio version wouldn't exist. Especially since the performance has a proper produced instrumental

𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕠𝕞, 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕚𝕟 𝕞𝕪 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕕 

1 minute ago, COLORINGBOOKS said:

Every other original song she sang at Gramercy Theatre has a confirmed studio version so I don't see why a Gold Diggin' Love studio version wouldn't exist. Especially since the performance has a proper produced instrumental.

I really don't see another reason it's taking so long to leak. I mean.. as least give us a snippet or something.. I am (im)patiently waiting!! :sideeye:

eZFkB2V.jpg