Jack

Melanie Martinez

(Hopefully I'm allowed to post this since the songs are pretty much confirmed to be scrapped/we've all heard them anyways— if it's not lmk and I'll remove)

Here's a folder of a few MM3 related files that got posted on Nursery recently, includes:

- dragons blood v0.1

- fingers crossed v0.1

- garden v0.2 (instrumental)

- needle and thread v0.1

- synchronicities v2

The leaker said that all but Garden instrumental are unofficial exports that were bounced by fans with access to the project files. I'd take it with a grain of salt since that guy posted a lot of fake stuff last year and their legitimacy can't be proved until someone posts the actual project files. The new file of Synchronicities is kind of bopping tho :bop: 

𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕠𝕞, 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕚𝕟 𝕞𝕪 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕕 

36 minutes ago, COLORINGBOOKS said:

(Hopefully I'm allowed to post this since the songs are pretty much confirmed to be scrapped/we've all heard them anyways— if it’s not lmk and I'll remove)

Here's a folder of a few MM3 related files that got posted on Nursery recently, includes:

- dragons blood v0.1

- fingers crossed v0.1

- garden v0.2 (instrumental)

- needle and thread v0.1

- synchronicities v2

The leaker said that these are all unofficial exports excluding Garden inst, and that they were bounced by fans with access to the project files. I'm not sure if they're fake edits or real unexported demos since that guy posted fake stuff before, so I'd take it with a grain of salt. But the new file of Synchronicities is kinda better than the previous leak :bop: 

we still need MPH and Sippy Cup remaining demos.

Spoiler

Just found out that leak was fake... sorry :crai:

ive shortened the list of MM3 leaks into an album :true:

my tags are kind of a mess, id there's a demo v1, ive tagged the other as demo 2, etc

1. Synchronicities - demo 2 - intro
  2. Emerald - demo 2
  3. Hawaii Space Guitar (Freestyle) - interlude
  4. Corpse
  5. Labyrinth - demo 1 - interlude
  6. Tunnel Vision - demo 2
  7. Sirens - demo 4
  8. Leeches
  9. Flingers Crossed
  10. Dragon's Blood - demo 2
  11. Barely Any Juice
  12. Garden - demo 2
  13. Needle & Thread
  14. Faerie Soirée - interlude
  15. Void
  16. Labyrinth - demo 2 - interlude
  17. Death - demo 2

18 hours ago, The Siren said:

lies https://dbree.org/v/e8c968

ive had it for at least a year

That was a fake leak :crai:

12 minutes ago, missanthrophocene said:

I will be on life-support till I see the tracklist and see Sirens there and comeback to life send me prayers  :trisha:

Sirens and Tunnel Vision are my top priority :trisha:

Still betting on an Easter single. Three eggs in the pictures, three weeks 'til Easter, themes of life/death/rebirth etc.. like I said before, it'd check out. There was also that post from last year about "waiting on these eggs until they hatch".

Hope the unleaked material holds up to everything we've heard so far and it's not another "unreleased is better than the album" scenario, too.

I don't wanna get my hopes too high up but the leaked demos are already so good :trisha:

Imagine how good the finished unleaked songs are :trisha:

If she did in fact scrap all the leaked songs, I HOPE the leaked songs fucking pale in comparison :trisha:

34 minutes ago, The Siren said:

I don't wanna get my hopes too high up but the leaked demos are already so good :trisha:

Imagine how good the finished unleaked songs are :trisha:

If she did in fact scrap all the leaked songs, I HOPE the leaked songs fucking pale in comparison :trisha:

my hopes have fallen a bit for this album.. I swear to god if she releases another nurse's office piggyback rip-off!!!!!!! she can't just scrap sirens a song that would be a career highlight, the critics would eat it up(even more now that experimental stuff is starting to become trendy) :trisha::trisha: