Jack

Melanie Martinez

Curious as to what would've happened if Melanie had never signed with Atlantic Records. Like, would she be better or worse off without them, and how different would her career have been by now? I definitely don't think she would've just gone broke and tanked after Cry Baby's popularity started to die down.

can we just appreciate melanie’s website, like omfg. if you haven’t seen it, don’t view it on a mobile device it’s not nearly as good as a pc. 

giphy.gif

stars in my eyes

⊹˚⋆ 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚 𝒃𝒍𝒖𝒆𝒔 ‧₊°   

21 hours ago, ButterflyBones said:

Curious as to what would've happened if Melanie had never signed with Atlantic Records. Like, would she be better or worse off without them, and how different would her career have been by now? I definitely don't think she would've just gone broke and tanked after Cry Baby's popularity started to die down.

she never smokes cigs, just the green

but she was seen with something juul-like on a couple of pics posted by verde

the thing that she is holding is a slim joint

1 hour ago, GoldSatinDreamer said:

Spotify has been sending notifications to fans about Melanie Martinez releasing new music soon. 

(mels.clubhouse via Instagram )

(melspurgatory via Twitter)

So with that being said, expect the lead single sometime between January and March. 

sorry i want to be hopeful but "tap to follow them and we'll share new releases and related recommendations" doesnt seem like theyre hinting at anything😭

1 hour ago, defectedbythisform said:

she never smokes cigs, just the green

but she was seen with something juul-like on a couple of pics posted by verde

the thing that she is holding is a slim joint

Smoking along with her chosen vocal technique has damaged her voice, and it doesn't really matter what she's smoking, it's harsh on your throat either way. Also, you can see the filter. It's most likely a cigarette.

All I meant to say is, she needs to be careful or else her voice will be cracking throughout her tours again, and she'll have to continue to rely on autotune, which is something a lot of people complain about too.

1 hour ago, GoldSatinDreamer said:

Spotify has been sending notifications to fans about Melanie Martinez releasing new music soon. 

(mels.clubhouse via Instagram )

(melspurgatory via Twitter)

So with that being said, expect the lead single sometime between January and March. 

Literally grasping at the final straw to exist lol

22 minutes ago, dollanganger said:

sorry i want to be hopeful but "tap to follow them and we'll share new releases and related recommendations" doesnt seem like theyre hinting at anything😭

I get these notifications from Spotify all the time, for artists that haven't and won't release for a while. I also doubt Spotify has a schedule for all of the upcoming music releases, so if Melanie herself can't tell us for sure when new music is coming, I doubt Spotify can, lol.

2 hours ago, ButterflyBones said:

I get these notifications from Spotify all the time, for artists that haven't and won't release for a while. I also doubt Spotify has a schedule for all of the upcoming music releases, so if Melanie herself can't tell us for sure when new music is coming, I doubt Spotify can, lol.

exactly

people start to be delusional and i cant blame them lmao

i am still wondering what happened to the mexico thing... is it going to see the daylight or...

1 minute ago, 13 Bitches said:

theres two new snippets here, I’m assuming they’re Heart At the Door and Shadow Puppets? (cause the production is similar to Seesaw and the Play Date demo)

WTF RUN

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7jpqyd46ox5igmjru9y