Jack

Melanie Martinez

3 minutes ago, dollanganger said:

cool that something is happening but also im not moving for snippets anymore :um2: they just dont hype up or intrigue like they used to

that or they nearly never leak the full song :kum:

14 hours ago, 13 Bitches said:

theres two new snippets here, I’m assuming they’re Heart At the Door and Shadow Puppets? (cause the production is similar to Seesaw and the Play Date demo)

i havent moved for a melanie leak in so long they sound great

image04.gif?v=7de1b8f7

Half Hearted 
Gold Diggin' Love 
Animal Crackers 
Shadow Puppets 
Toy Chest 
"Finish Line" (Concept) 
"Mirror Mirror" 
"Heartbeat" 
"Cartoons"
Unknown April Snippet 
Unknown April Tweet (Dre Skull Tweet) 
Unknown July Tweet 1 (King of the Arcade) 
Unknown July Tweet 2 (Ball Pit) 
Unknown July Tweet 3 (The Sweetest Song with Talay Riley and Ray Reel) 
Unknown July Tweet 4 (Clean Up) 
Unknown J Soundz Song(s) 
SeeSaw (WAV Version 1) 
Alphabet Boy (Demo 1) 
Mrs. Potato Head (Demo 1) 
Mad Hatter (Demo) 
Possible some songs out of 6 songs for sell and 7 scrobbled songs that could be from crybaby

want it:true: now :lange:

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7jpqyd46ox5igmjru9y

1 hour ago, lanaismamom said:

Half Hearted 
Gold Diggin' Love 
Animal Crackers 
Shadow Puppets 
Toy Chest 
"Finish Line" (Concept) 
"Mirror Mirror" 
"Heartbeat" 
"Cartoons"
Unknown April Snippet 
Unknown April Tweet (Dre Skull Tweet) 
Unknown July Tweet 1 (King of the Arcade) 
Unknown July Tweet 2 (Ball Pit) 
Unknown July Tweet 3 (The Sweetest Song with Talay Riley and Ray Reel) 
Unknown July Tweet 4 (Clean Up) 
Unknown J Soundz Song(s) 
SeeSaw (WAV Version 1) 
Alphabet Boy (Demo 1) 
Mrs. Potato Head (Demo 1) 
Mad Hatter (Demo) 
Possible some songs out of 6 songs for sell and 7 scrobbled songs that could be from crybaby

want it:true: now :lange:

Add final/finished version of Drowning, if it exists :trisha:

I need them

On 1/5/2023 at 3:56 AM, 13 Bitches said:

theres two new snippets here, I’m assuming they’re Heart At the Door and Shadow Puppets? (cause the production is similar to Seesaw and the Play Date demo)

how many songs of hers are there and their respective minutes? idk their titles

Someone please spare Half Hearted and Gold Diggin Love studio/final versions, enough time has passed and we only have a phone recording (HH) and a potato recording of a live performance (GDL) :toofunny: 

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

11 minutes ago, Glitter Boy said:

Someone please spare Half Hearted and Gold Diggin Love studio/final versions, enough time has passed and we only have a phone recording (HH) and a potato recording of a live performance (GDL) :toofunny: 

#deathtohoarding2023 :scream:

hi yall. i know there are some hardcore stans i've seen over the last few months/years but i'm just now trying her music for the first time :slayty:

i started with k-12, got through the first song and apple music told me that her first is related to the second album so i figured maybe i'd get it better if i listen to the first one first. so that's where i am right now. 

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

2 hours ago, American Whore said:

hi yall. i know there are some hardcore stans i've seen over the last few months/years but i'm just now trying her music for the first time :slayty:

i started with k-12, got through the first song and apple music told me that her first is related to the second album so i figured maybe i'd get it better if i listen to the first one first. so that's where i am right now. 

https://melanie-martinez.fandom.com/wiki/Cry_Baby_(Album)#Story

https://melanie-martinez.fandom.com/wiki/K-12_(Album)#Story

2 hours ago, American Whore said:

:oprah4: crybaby is literally just a masterpiece its so perfect i cant even tell so u better go through it asap, yeah it better go 1st album then 2nd, the story is somehow connected, like a growing up, but like crybaby just hides some real preciously dope beats so just experiance it in yourself, and after, make sure to check her perfect unreleased side, songs like Rocking Horse, Jumprope, Ring Pop, Where Do Babies Come From?, 99 Cent Store these are musthave

from crybaby my top5 is Alphabet Boy, Tag, You're It, Teddy Bear, Pacify Her, Cake but honestly its really Hard to do a top in this album so basically everything

k12 is a flawless too many shit on it but its still special and has some good beats and melodies and the theme is interesting, also there is a film attached to it

there are only 3 unreleased songs made on an earliest stages of production the album, eraser, glue stick and papercut, they are cute too

she looks so cute in her latest instagram story! she better be shooting something 

and she used these emojis 🕯️🪷🦪🐚 and they fit with the leaked album theme 

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

An extended snippet of the 'Heartbeat' (you can't fix my heart) clip from last year

𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕠𝕞, 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕚𝕟 𝕞𝕪 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕕 

7 minutes ago, Coloringbooks said:

An extended snippet of the 'Heartbeat' (you can't fix my heart) clip from last year

i adored this from the start - but now its even better:pray2: do u know is it cry baby related?