Jack

Melanie Martinez

15 minutes ago, Coloringbooks said:

An extended snippet of the 'Heartbeat' (you can't fix my heart) clip from last year

ok and

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

8 minutes ago, Nightmare said:

ok and

I didn't leak, just posting the snippet in case anyone's interested. 

𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕠𝕞, 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕚𝕟 𝕞𝕪 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕕 

Just now, Coloringbooks said:

I didn't leak, just posting the snippet in case anyone's interested. 

oh i know, i wasn't talking directly at you. you just reposted, but yeah, snippets are so 2018. enoughhhhh

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

she drops a teaser, it's just the birds singing instrumental playing, the camera is on her face and is slowly going away from her, revealing she's a siren sitting on a rock in a dark smoke of the night she's covered in blood and her scales were torn off, the hard bass and drums part plays for a second and the teaser ends :wowcry: 

8 hours ago, missanthrophocene said:

she drops a teaser, it's just the birds singing instrumental playing, the camera is on her face and is slowly going away from her, revealing she's a siren sitting on a rock in a dark smoke of the night she's covered in blood and her scales were torn off, the hard bass and drums part plays for a second and the teaser ends :wowcry: 

and then you woke up!

4 hours ago, missanthrophocene said:

Leak How to disappear (Piano Version)

4 hours ago, missanthrophocene said:

there wont even be an album🪦

Don’t know what to expect next, But since Crybaby through K-12 I lost all interest in her newer stuff, her writting nowadays seems a bit odd too and the new image she is presenting is not that appealing for me

Don’t get me wrong, I used to love her old stuff and will keep up with anything she releases, but taking that much between albums doesnt help either! 

Hoping for more K-12 outtakes to leak, Papercuts, Gluestick and Eraser have been great so far 

Also, her unreleased cataloge is really good, another album album worth of material only from de Cry Baby sessions! Love how she sticks to the theme everytime, these are the ones that make more sense thematically: 

1. Coloring Book

2. 99 Cent Store

3. Dressed in Mistakes

4. Ring Pop

5. I Scream

6. Cooties

7. Where Do Babies Come From

8. Rocking Horse

9. Jumprope

10. Rotten Milk

11. Blue Knees

12. Arts & Craft

13. Haunted

14. Seesaw

8 minutes ago, Anonymcomenter said:

Also, her unreleased cataloge is really good, another album album worth of material only from de Cry Baby sessions! Love how she sticks to the theme everytime, these are the ones that make more sense thematically: 

1. Coloring Book

2. 99 Cent Store

3. Dressed in Mistakes

4. Ring Pop

5. I Scream

6. Cooties

7. Where Do Babies Come From

8. Rocking Horse

9. Jumprope

10. Rotten Milk

11. Blue Knees

12. Arts & Craft

13. Haunted

14. Seesaw

Seesaw her best yes :true:

I also desperately need a finished version of Drowning :defeated:

12 hours ago, The Siren said:

is Maze for MM3 or After School?

We aren’t entirely sure which project it was for (if any), but it was recorded in March 2020, along with Function and Under the Desk. She did also state in early 2020 that she’s made “One song every month or something, the past few months for MM3, so it honestly could’ve been either an early concept for MM3, something for After School, or for nothing at all.