Jack

Melanie Martinez

1 minute ago, 13 Bitches said:

i don't want any of y'all complaning when you don't like the reworked versions as much as the leaks or i'll fight

Lana's The Next Best American Record says hello :bebe: 

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

Just now, 13 Bitches said:

she didn't even bother changing the bgvs so she deserves all the lashings

:true: 

tbh I don't think Melanie would rework the songs and make them inferior than what we have. I'm pretty sure they'll slay even harder :trisha: 

2 minutes ago, tulsa jesus freaks said:

let's unmanifest that

also i wouldn't mind if there were no singles before the album release cause march 31st is not far away at all

Might I suggest a double feature single release on album release day

I’m wondering if Moon Cycle is on the album as there is a t-shirt with the period theme titled moon t shirt

♡ I had a dream that I was fine, I wasn't crazy, I was divine ♡                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        

Lowkey manifesting no collabs this album. Also the long ass song titles aren’t it, let’s leave that to Lana 

where’s the tracklist Gurl 

also it may be a stupid thing to say but maybe the reason why Sirens and TV have been dropped the same day it’s because they are a 2 in 1 song like A&W! I mean… she has always teased only 1 song per day 

2 minutes ago, World Princess said:

I’m wondering if Moon Cycle is on the album as there is a t-shirt with the period theme titled moon t shirt

I hope not :bebe:

1 minute ago, Anonymcomenter said:

Lowkey manifesting no collabs this album. Also the long ass song titles aren’t it, let’s leave that to Lana 

where’s the tracklist Gurl 

but Melanie doesn't have any song title that's ridiculously long :xgiggle: