Jack

Melanie Martinez

5 hours ago, missanthrophocene said:

'"crazy how we were made in different places but we ended up so close" when cry baby doesn't find any of her friends that entered  the portal in the next life cuz they all ended up on different dimensions  :wowcry:

Magnets is so underrated I love it 

Jealousy's a disease bitch get well soon

Needle and Thread has really been hitting for me today. :crai:

I have to say some of this songwriting is really a new direction for Melanie, it seemed with CB the focus was on the storyline first, relatability second (even more so with K-12). If we get songs like TV and Needle and Thread with the lyrics they currently have I think she will appeal to an even wider audience. Which is interesting in a way, because with the visuals we are getting, she is going off the deep end in terms of a polarizing aesthetic. 

topsters2-2-1.png

It's a beautiful life, remember that too, for me.

Love her lack of anything, go girl give us nothing :brows:

Omg what if she's not dropping the tracklist because she wants as much hype and attention until drop day and she knows if we see the tracklist we will be disappointed or sumn 😂

But on a serious note I am so excited for portals.... 

Jealousy's a disease bitch get well soon

1 hour ago, Pop The Balloons said:

Love her lack of anything, go girl give us nothing :brows:

Omg what if she's not dropping the tracklist because she wants as much hype and attention until drop day and she knows if we see the tracklist we will be disappointed or sumn 😂

But on a serious note I am so excited for portals.... 

we didn't get K-12 tracklist when she revealed  the cover tho, only a month later officialy(some titles leaked before on her own website cuz of the art printed on the cd disc and that was how we got confirmation that drama club made the final cut :oic2:) and then she started the hotspot thing with the snippets on different locations with their respective titles.

We got 3 diff song snippets so far(with vocals) and we still don't know their titles yet(not counting tv, faerie soiree and sirens), idk how she will proceed with the promo but i'm sure, well i hope, a lot is going to happen since the album is coming in 1 month :nails:

1 hour ago, missanthrophocene said:

we didn't get K-12 tracklist when she revealed  the cover tho, only a month later officialy(some titles leaked before on her own website cuz of the art printed on the cd disc and that was how we got confirmation that drama club made the final cut :oic2:) and then she started the hotspot thing with the snippets on different locations with their respective titles.

We got 3 diff song snippets so far(with vocals) and we still don't know their titles yet(not counting tv, faerie soiree and sirens), idk how she will proceed with the promo but i'm sure, well i hope, a lot is going to happen since the album is coming in 1 month :nails:

we still aren't sure if Sirens has made it and allegedly the title of FS has been changed. I don't know how true that is but it's been talked about.

4 hours ago, WildChild said:

we still aren't sure if Sirens has made it

THIS

It annoys me to no end that people keep claiming Sirens is in when the only "confirmation" we have is... a song that sounds kinda similar to it??? The "follow the tunnel" song is actually confirmation that Sirens might not be on the album, because it probably replaced Sirens.

what the hell are the complaints about? 'go girl give us nothing', 'i've lost hope already' like??????? she just announced an album???

it's more than she's done in the last couple years so just sit tight and hold up a month. we've waited since 2020 for new material so 1 month won't harm anyone right? :bebe: 

i very highkey want the tracklist too but damn it won't be too long from now unless the album gets surprise-delayed till like autumn or something

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

2 hours ago, your bestie said:

THIS

It annoys me to no end that people keep claiming Sirens is in when the only "confirmation" we have is... a song that sounds kinda similar to it??? The "follow the tunnel" song is actually confirmation that Sirens might not be on the album, because it probably replaced Sirens.

exactly, even tho it is one of her best songs we still don't know for sure