Jack

Melanie Martinez

8 minutes ago, Yellow said:

Random question, what are the chances of rotten milk leaking with its missing stems?

iirc the producer exported the file in 2021 and the drums and some other stems were not compatible with the computer anymore (or w/e, idk how this works) so the files were corrupted :rip: so we’re probably never gonna hear what it sounded like

43 minutes ago, 13 Bitches said:

iirc the producer exported the file in 2021 and the drums and some other stems were not compatible with the computer anymore (or w/e, idk how this works) so the files were corrupted :rip: so we’re probably never gonna hear what it sounded like

The only way I could see it leaking in og is if it's somewhere on a publishing site, but other than that I fear we probably won't be hearing her.

3 minutes ago, WildChild said:

The only way I could see it leaking in og is if it's somewhere on a publishing site, but other than that I fear we probably won't be hearing her.

you need a emma roberts pfp with this username

also came here to say that she shouldve released rough love that chorus is a killer

AND WHO HAS A FUCKING MASTERPOST TRACKER  ANYTHING :(

image04.gif?v=7de1b8f7

image04.gif?v=7de1b8f7

15 hours ago, Andre Lamoglia said:

portals_.jpg

i dont know if anyone has posted the uncropped version of this but here

making this my ipad’s home and lock screen, she really slayed here

26 minutes ago, Coloringbooks said:

Spin the Bottle ('Fuck the Club')

https://dbree.org/v/fa4fae

can you make an alt link pls

image04.gif?v=7de1b8f7

2 minutes ago, teacherzpet said:

this one is rlly cute hopefully its on the album

image04.gif?v=7de1b8f7