Jack

Melanie Martinez

Just now, champainproblms said:

what happened

they basically got shit on after not releasing the snippet in a milisecond after hearing that the egg came to them

1 minute ago, 13 Bitches said:

moon cycle out of all fucking songs :rip: yeah at this point just let jinx, not dead just expired and labyrinth the remaining songs

i'm so fucking done, ever since the void snippet it's been disappointment after disappointment

Don’t put larynx and evil on the same level as moon cycle pleasee

Spoiler

01. DEATH

02. VOID

03. TUNNEL VISION*

04. FAERIE SOIREE*

05. "Developing..."

06. SPIDER WEB

07. DRAGON'S BLOOD**

08. BATTLE OF THE LARYNX

09. "Nucleus of Creation"

10. MOON CYCLE

11. SIRENS**

12. EVIL

13. NEEDLE & THREAD**

DELUXE

14. GARDEN**

15. SYNCHRONICITIES**

16. FINGERS CROSSED**

17. MAGNETS**

18. LEECHES**

19. new song

20. new song

* - highly likely

** - what I'd put there

I can only forgive her if this is the final tracklist :true: I'm going into delusional territory especially after seeing some of the tracks she left off Cry Baby but well... I just really want Sirens and Synchronicities 

Soooo, from what I gathered:

1.    Death

2.    Void

3.    Tunnel Vision

4.    Faerie Soiree

5.    Developing

6.    Spider Shit 

8.    Larynx

9.    Limbs

10.  Moon Cycle

12.  Evil

ONLY 3 TRACKS LEFT! I SWEAR THEY BETTER BE GARDEN, DRAGONS BLOOD AND N&T… IVE HAD ENOUGH WITH THE SPIDER SONG AND MOON CYCLE, THE GARAGEBAND MOMENTS WERE CUTE BUT WHERE ARE THE BOPS, WHERE!?!? 

:paris::heidi::azealia::dorothy3:

track 7 better be Garden, 11. Dragons blood and 13. N&T

i'd take gravitate rabbit woof woof chirp chirp, jinx, fairy dance(yes just the instrumental no vocals), mother of pearl, barely juice unfinished, where do babies come from, cant shake you, whatever unfinished demo voice memo her voice cracking over moon cycle :bebe:

Just now, Anonymcomenter said:

1.    Death

2.    Void

3.    Tunnel Vision

4.    Faerie Soiree

5.    Developing

6.    Spider Shit 

8.    Larynx

9.    Limbs

10.  Moon Cycle

12.  Evil

ONLY 3 TRACKS LEFT! I SWEAR THEY BETTER BE GARDEN, DRAGONS BLOOD AND N&T… IVE HAD ENOUGH WITH THE SPIDER SONG AND MOON CYCLE, THE GARAGEBAND MOMENTS WERE CUTE BUT WHERE ARE THE BOPS, WHERE!?!? 

I really hope track 5 and 9 are songs we already know but we just can't tell by the snippet 'cause... but then again this is the same person who left out HAUNTED for songs like Sippy Cup and Alphabet Boy :bebe:

2 minutes ago, Anonymcomenter said:

1.    Death

2.    Void

3.    Tunnel Vision

4.    Faerie Soiree

5.    Developing

6.    Spider Shit 

8.    Larynx

9.    Limbs

10.  Moon Cycle

12.  Evil

:paris::heidi::azealia::dorothy3:

The bops are where Sirens is :usrs:

i dont understand posting about receiving the message for the egg right when it happens, then posting a recording of the snippet before you even have the full HQ ready to go and then getting upset about people being annoyed at you not posting it (though i know that can be overwhelming). it would be a much better surprise to just post the full HQ snippet without all the milking of it

Just now, dollanganger said:

i dont understand posting about receiving the message for the egg right when it happens, then posting a recording of the snippet before you even have the full HQ ready to go and then getting upset about people being annoyed at you not posting it (though i know that can be overwhelming). it would be a much better surprise to just post the full HQ snippet without all the milking of it

They literally WANT the attention and then act like they’re being bullied. 

topsters2-2-1.png

It's a beautiful life, remember that too, for me.

At this rate watch track. 7 be HAWAII SPACE GUITAR :xgiggle:

track 11. Fuck the club (cause why not) 

and track 13. A fart recording, happy April fools u guys 

1 minute ago, sadness is a butterfly said:

They literally WANT the attention and then act like they’re being bullied. 

I mean they are young and all but… don’t make videos that will hunt you till the end of time

and then acting like the fandom is so toxic and they bully them, get a live and a job, thanks 

Watch the rest of the tracks be 1 min interludes :toofloppy:

♡ I had a dream that I was fine, I wasn't crazy, I was divine ♡                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        

12 minutes ago, a banister said:

you’ve seen what happened with the person who got evil, haven’t you?

no and I don’t care either, like… what about it? We all know crybabies are crazy, get used to it and if not don’t expose yourself to the fandom 

also being a clout chasing clown won’t help when people are this desperate for Melanie content! No one in the right mind will blame u for posting a bad snippet 

I might laughed at the Spider Song girls, but that’s because they were bopping to it :lmao:like what? :bebe:

1 minute ago, World Princess said:

Watch the rest of the tracks be interludes :toofloppy:

I really hope that's not the case... she hasn't done interludes before and doing it on an album with 13 tracks might not be the best idea