Jack

Melanie Martinez

1 hour ago, tulsa jesus freaks said:

im so sad about nymphology, the first verse and pre-chorus are so good, then it gets worse and worse :trisha:

No cuz ig the kid voice was like, nymph is a baby bug + brodie cant spell =toddler but besides that it ate

mod queue king

stream portals

give me munniez <3

7 minutes ago, baked said:

so… when is the album gonna leak 

If you change your Spotify region to Japan, you'll be able to listen to the official album release at 11am EST tomorrow. I think a few other time zones will have it before Japan (namely New Zealand or Australia) but free Japan VPNs are easier to find. 

Note: Just turning on your VPN won't change your region, you have to go to the open.spotify site and change your account settings manually while your VPN is on. It'll be a bit of a pain because it'll be in Japanese but it's not too hard to figure out. 

3 minutes ago, sadness is a butterfly said:

Leak Tunnel Vision HQ dot mp3 now :true:

YEAH YOU HOLD ME LIKE YOURE RUSHING TO MY THIGHS 

what if the cockroaches have psychedelic pussy?

3 minutes ago, Salem said:

If you change your Spotify region to Japan, you'll be able to listen to the official album release at 11am EST tomorrow. I think a few other time zones will have it before Japan (namely New Zealand or Australia) but free Japan VPNs are easier to find. 

Note: Just turning on your VPN won't change your region, you have to go to the open.spotify site and change your account settings manually while your VPN is on. It'll be a bit of a pain because it'll be in Japanese but it's not too hard to figure out. 

theres an easier step I think. Turn on your vpn (a paid vpn is better than these free wanabe vpn apps imo) and go to youtube and at the official artist page you will find the song unlocked

Stop the drama. Start the leaking music

in%C3%AAs-brasil-ines.gif

Just now, Anonymcomenter said:

Gays gatekeeping the album deserve hell. My homophobia restored to the 200% 

it’s all I’m gonna say. 

nocops.png

what if the cockroaches have psychedelic pussy?

1 minute ago, LunaeManifestum said:

theres an easier step I think. Turn on your vpn (a paid vpn is better than these free wanabe vpn apps imo) and go to youtube and at the official artist page you will find the song unlocked

Stop the drama. Start the leaking music

in%C3%AAs-brasil-ines.gif

This works too, I prefer Spotify because you can turn the VPN off once you're done to avoid slower buffering. If you go the YouTube route just make sure you fully close the YouTube app before you turn on your VPN or it'll realize you're just using a VPN. 

5 minutes ago, Salem said:

if you're on google chrome, you can have the browser translate everything to english or whatever your native language is x

Just now, sadness is a butterfly said:

Hi girls are there any free options for the VPN that work alright? I’ve literally never tried it. iOS and Spotify user if it matters xo

Proton VPN on IOS is free if you want to go for a Japan VPN. You have to make an account though so it's kind of a pain but it only takes about ten minutes to set up. 

8 minutes ago, Salem said:

Proton VPN on IOS is free if you want to go for a Japan VPN. You have to make an account though so it's kind of a pain but it only takes about ten minutes to set up. 

Thanks I got it all set up!

topsters2-2-1.png

It's a beautiful life, remember that too, for me.