06. BATTLE OF THE LARYNX

07. DEATH

08. FAERIE SOIREE

09. MOON CYCLE

10. LIGHT SHOWER

11. SPIDER WEB

12. WOMB

13. NYMPHOLOGY

okay this album is an amazing body of work for Melanie, most tracks slap, however something is off with the vocal takes, mixing, and transitions. I don't think this album will be received well and that's horrible for Melanie. I appreciate she saw her vision out all the way but I expected much more. Let's hope the visuals pull through. I absolutely love NYMPHOLOGY, VOID, THE CONTORTIONIST, and BATTLE OF THE LARYNX. Most tracks are decently made but the mixing sounds very off and I'm really hoping it clicks with most people. I love the aesthetic and hopefully she takes it further. This album just doesn't really sound streamable outside of itself, especially with the transitions. LEECHES starts out so rough and I noticed a very noticeable vocal cut in SPIDER WEB. It kinda feels all over the place and I'd love to love it and hopefully it grows on me but it is definitely no Cry Baby. Let's hope for the best.

I can’t be the only one that thinks the transitions are a mess… like the songs get chopped with no sense and even if the practical sounds try to make it “cohesive” there is no way this flows correctly :facepalm:

other than that, the album is cute… still have to make my own tracklist, but with this transitions it will be difficult :crossed:

The HQ album is out and it's amazing! hopefully y'all can stop with the overdramatics now 

𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕠𝕞, 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕚𝕟 𝕞𝕪 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕕 

I am back, I have two things to say, one, I take back every kind thing I said about light shower. This song is in my bottom ten of her whole discography.

Two, spider web, baby, I am so, so, so sorry for the slander, hate, jokes and tarnish. It will never happen again. I love you. I'm sorry. I'll never doubt you again.