Jack

Melanie Martinez

I was not sure of which version of Portals I like better so I'm keeping these two. One is the original deluxe, with the intros and outros corrected into their proper songs and Nymphologyy and Amulet split. The second one is a selection of both released and unreleased songs that I think flow well, with segues and all.

Captura-de-pantalla-87.png

Captura-de-pantalla-88.png

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

On 8/3/2023 at 1:44 PM, Coloringbooks said:

Melanie undoubtedly does have songs about Oliver but I've seen so many reach-y theories, like the Moon Cycle thing or that she "sampled a real audio from one of their arguments" on Leeches :toofloppy:

AKSHSJSJSHS she debunked the Leeches conspiracy after I posted this :gclap:

I've been saying this ever since the album came out but the TikTok stans refused to listen 

tbNZEO8_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&f

Also this supposed screenshot going around talking about Menace to Society and saying the song is scrapped. Was hoping it'd end up being released/used for something because of the registration but I guess not :( 

hmvIlOU_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&f

𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕠𝕞, 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕚𝕟 𝕞𝕪 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕕 

4 hours ago, Coloringbooks said:

Also talked about Menace to Society and confirmed the song is scrapped. Was hoping it'd end up being released/used for something because of the registration but I guess not :( 

ooh what movie? 

It might've worked if she saved some of the tracks for another post-release EP, and swapped the outtakes with more theme fitting songs similar to Garden or Corpse. BOTL, Evil, Moon Cycle, Contortionist, and Powder would've been good choices to put together.

I also wish she'd used the K+OL versions of the leaks if she was going to use them at all. Their demos of TV and FS are so good they make the released versions of the songs sound like the demos, lol. And I'm not saying that security breach wasn't a huge fuck up, but they were victims in that just as much as she was, and that music would've been their magnum opus together. Sucks.

@ButterflyBones i agree with FS and TV to a point. but i prefer the album version of Leeches.

speaking of, someone really needs to leak the lossless files for those leaks. at LEAST for these songs;

• Garden
  • Faerie Soiree demo
  • Tunnel Vision final demo
  • Needle & Thread
  • Fingers Crossed

i still love the way she sings “feeding off misogyny but still you call yourself a feminstaa” in copy cat so much for no reason…that part lives rent free in my head and pops into my brain randomly :gurl:

Pearl-praying.webp?fit=300,200&ssl=1

gZ0f.gif

On 8/5/2023 at 4:33 AM, Glitter Boy said:

I was not sure of which version of Portals I like better so I'm keeping these two. One is the original deluxe, with the intros and outros corrected into their proper songs and Nymphologyy and Amulet split. The second one is a selection of both released and unreleased songs that I think flow well, with segues and all.

would you mind sharing the first one? 

On 8/5/2023 at 7:28 PM, ButterflyBones said:

I also wish she'd used the K+OL versions of the leaks if she was going to use them at all. Their demos of TV and FS are so good they make the released versions of the songs sound like the demos, lol. And I'm not saying that security breach wasn't a huge fuck up, but they were victims in that just as much as she was, and that music would've been their magnum opus together. Sucks.

ur right about Faerie Soiree, but, Tunnel Vision and Leeches sound really similar to the demos with some changes. In the case of Moon Cycle I think CJ Barans production suited the song a lot more… 

also, TV still had K+OL listed as producers so…

On 8/4/2023 at 7:33 PM, Glitter Boy said:

the tagging..

the last rancid girl in a rancid world

tumblr_o12wrv5btd1qj2b14o1_500.gif

and i don't seem to mind

On 8/5/2023 at 9:38 AM, Coloringbooks said:

AKSHSJSJSHS she debunked the Leeches conspiracy after I posted this :gclap:

I've been saying this ever since the album came out but the TikTok stans refused to listen 

tbNZEO8_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&f

Also talked about Menace to Society and confirmed the song is scrapped. Was hoping it'd end up being released/used for something because of the registration but I guess not :( 

this ss is fake, no one has this video and how come she has 0 likes but the creator liked it? also she would never have 0 likes in a comment she posted 19h ago

7 hours ago, eyesontheprize said:

this ss is fake, no one has this video and how come she has 0 likes but the creator liked it? also she would never have 0 likes in a comment she posted 19h ago

It seemed real because the screenshot was going around the exact time she was commenting on all these other random TikToks.

I just tried looking for the source though and couldn't find anything… so you may be right :sadcore:

𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕠𝕞, 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕚𝕟 𝕞𝕪 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕕