Jack

Melanie Martinez

15 minutes ago, babetteateoatmeal said:

what i'm saying. where did all the debut money go :hoe:

and let's not forget the NFT incident 

the fucking nfts bye that bitch has literally been getting worse and worse everyday since k-12 came out

ezgif-1-a47a14664a.webp

lyricz.png

Wake me up when an EP drops.

Also I saw The 1975 last night and they had an opener named ‘Dora Jar’ (yes really) who sounded a lot like Melanie. She was super bizarre when she was talking to the crowd too. It was giving Portals earthlings type vibes. But the music wasn’t bad at all. 

topsters2-2-1.png

It's a beautiful life, remember that too, for me.

𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕠𝕞, 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕚𝕟 𝕞𝕪 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕕 

34 minutes ago, sadness is a butterfly said:

Also I saw The 1975 last night and they had an opener named ‘Dora Jar’ (yes really) who sounded a lot like Melanie. 

I love this photo of her

2y8GR6A.jpg

𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕠𝕞, 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕚𝕟 𝕞𝕪 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕕 

IMG-2216.jpg

Maybe she should put less effort into being all artsy fartsy and spend more time learning how to manage her finances and investing her money properly. It’s like you can tell she doesn’t know how to market herself anymore. She’s way to stubborn and over ambitious; yet, it’s gotten her nowhere sadly. :lolliney:

46 minutes ago, grayson stark said:

Wow, genuinely embarrassing for her, lmao. I guess she needs more money for designer clothes and shitty PORTALS visuals..  :bye:

i hate when celebrities undermine their own wealth. idek especially in times like this in America where the wealth gap is rising horrendously it just feels like a cop out-“i have to pay my bills too!” well yes of course, but you have so much more wealth to your name than many other Americans today, a HUGE house (thats going for sale so maybe a downsize) and an established name. it’s not like we’re supporting a small business. she can make more money if she tries hard enough- but Portals will probably not make that happen. P.S who the hell wants that alien creature perfume bottle fr. :smokes:

8 hours ago, sadness is a butterfly said:

Wake me up when an EP drops.

Also I saw The 1975 last night and they had an opener named ‘Dora Jar’ (yes really) who sounded a lot like Melanie. She was super bizarre when she was talking to the crowd too. It was giving Portals earthlings type vibes. But the music wasn’t bad at all. 

any new music dropping in the next 4 years is fantasy land befr 😭😭😭 there is NO EP.

she turned out to be so different from who she appeared to be back in the day and it's so sad. she got too pretentious about her art, which is not necessarily a bad thing, but girllllllll, you're doing everything wrong! just make your albums, have a normal rollout like every other pop girl and move on. enough with the expensive films, horrendous perfume bottles, overpriced cheap jewerly, nfts... wtf girl. make GOOD music and goooo.

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

im so sorry but i hate the weird pink alien thing she's been doing. it was fine at first but she needs to drop itttt :rip:

also that house is so cute wtf why would she sell it

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7gqsj2bjkxgmq77zi79zc36i0w705phy1th23hnvz&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

⁺.⊹ ࣪ ˖  𝒸𝒶𝓉𝒸𝒽 𝒶 𝓌𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓉𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝓌𝑒𝑒𝓉𝓃𝑒𝓈𝓈 ₊˚.༄

1 hour ago, Nightmare said:

but girllllllll, you're doing everything wrong! just make your albums, have a normal rollout like every other pop girl and move on. enough with the expensive films, horrendous perfume bottles, overpriced cheap jewerly, nfts... wtf girl.

Yep. She constantly goes beyond her means and pushes for the most from her label. That attitude often gets labeled as "determined" and "artistic", but it's really just unrealistic at this point.

It's not like Atlantic doesn't back her with millions of dollars for all of her projects, pay for all the videos she insists on making, and go along with her demanding behavior. So she's got plenty of funding- she just doesn't know how to use it. It's ruining her chances at the success she should've had.

I really hope in the future she learns to commit to quality over quantity instead of cutting up her ideas to cram into a budget just because she can't compromise. If $6.5M wasn't enough to make K-12 work, I don't even know what she expects out of Portals. :azealia: