Jack

Melanie Martinez

I mean the era's like not even over, so to say that she should ditch the concept is kinda  :derpna2: the album itself is not even a year old. 

It's more about the fact that she said she wants to continue Cry Baby's story.... yes, it's less than a year old and is already worn out to a lot of people, so my concern is that if the next album has a similar concept, it will be underwhelming

FzytWEW.png

It's more about the fact that she said she wants to continue Cry Baby's story.... yes, it's less than a year old and is already worn out to a lot of people, so my concern is that if the next album has a similar concept, it will be underwhelming

It won't be. Melanie's already said that the album isn't about her - this time Cry Baby will be telling stories of her neighbours + the album's name is the same as the name of the place all those characters are from.

I'm stanning for real now, the other songs crushed me, Cry Baby is one of my favourite albums ever but there's a quality to the acoustics that just destroy me. I still don't like the songs on Dollhouse EP though no idea why, Dollhouse is one of my favourites of her. Just checking, Where Do Babies Come From hasn't leaked right? I need this song in my life so bad it sounds like a CocoRosie song

ZKcaooE.png

I'm stanning for real now, the other songs crushed me, Cry Baby is one of my favourite albums ever but there's a quality to the acoustics that just destroy me. I still don't like the songs on Dollhouse EP though no idea why, Dollhouse is one of my favourites of her. Just checking, Where Do Babies Come From hasn't leaked right? I need this song in my life so bad it sounds like a CocoRosie song

Did you listen to Curly Cue or Rough Love? They're heartbreaking for me. Also Birthing Addicts it's amazing.

Did you listen to Curly Cue or Rough Love? They're heartbreaking for me. Also Birthing Addicts it's amazing.

I have! Curly Cue is my least favourite of all the unreleased I think, but Birthing Addicts is absolutely incredible. But I think that A Million Men is going to be just one of my favourite songs ever.

ZKcaooE.png

nope, still no leak on WDBCF! we'll probably never hear that one honestly.

H0bDaqU.gif

Just cause you say you love me,

Doesn't mean that I'm gonna look you in the eyes,

Pretend to be surprised & say I love you back.

Just cause I'm coming over,

Doesn't mean I'll be there when you wake up,

Cause coming over doesn't mean that I'm over him.

~ Cause rebounds get washed away the next time it rains

Don't get too close cause you're nothing 2 me ~

Just cause you say you love me,

Doesn't mean that I'm gonna look you in the eyes,

Pretend to be surprised & say I love you back.

Just cause I'm coming over,

Doesn't mean I'll be there when you wake up,

Cause coming over doesn't mean that I'm over him.

~ Cause rebounds get washed away the next time it rains

Don't get too close cause you're nothing 2 me ~

I read this once on twitter sidujahuj give me more info <3