Jack

Melanie Martinez

OH

MY

:defeated:

I ACTUALLY GOT REAL EMOTIONAL WTF I WANT "CAN'T HELP FALLING IN LOVE" SO BAD??????/??? :crying:

UGH same :( it makes me so sad that we'll never get the full thing

lABVyGE.png

omg WTF where the fuck do people get these songs?

I Can't Help Falling In Love sounds amazing omg i need this song in my life. the original is amazing  but this cover sounds even better omg og I'm having a nervous breakdown why do people waste our time leaking 10 second snippets to never release the whole damn track? making me so depressed  :deadbanana:  :deadbanana:  :deadbanana:  :deadbanana:  :deadbanana:  :deadbanana:

EDIT: I sound like a complete psycho I'm sorry I'm just fragile today after all these snippets and leaks and everything 

omg WTF where the fuck do people get these songs?

I Can't Help Falling In Love sounds amazing omg i need this song in my life. the original is amazing  but this cover sounds even better omg og I'm having a nervous breakdown why do people waste our time leaking 10 second snippets to never release the whole damn track? making me so depressed  :deadbanana:  :deadbanana:  :deadbanana:  :deadbanana:  :deadbanana:  :deadbanana:

EDIT: I sound like a complete psycho I'm sorry I'm just fragile today after all these snippets and leaks and everything 

I just feel like we were going to get something in full, but Melanie stans started to tweet #Crybabiesrespecttheartist against the leaks and then Mel's label took down the snippet of the other song. Idk i had a good feeling abt the leaks this time and all my hope are now destroyed. im so saaaaaaaad

HOLY HOLY HOLY HOLY HOLY SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT

HER FUCKING COVER OF CAN'T HELP FALLING IN LOVE WITH YOU

THIS MAKES ME SO SAD CAUSE WE'RE NEVER GONNA HEAR THE FULL

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO IT'S SO FUCKING BEAUTIFUL

GHRLKUDJFGSDHJFSDHJDGVH

FUCK 

FzytWEW.png

Someone on another forum spoke to Eclipse and he said he was never going to leak the Melanie songs, he deliberately decided to leak a snippet only to tease the fanbase because he hates Melanie lol

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

Someone on another forum spoke to Eclipse and he said he was never going to leak the Melanie songs, he deliberately decided to leak a snippet only to tease the fanbase because he hates Melanie lol

what a douchebag move...

lABVyGE.png