Jack

Melanie Martinez

I'm literally bringing up the FACTS that people CAN BE wrongly accused and y'all think that is worse than wishing rape upon someone? I've literally seen it all now  :facepalm:  :facepalm:

If you just completely ignore Harlem you come off as someone who is trying to shut the victim up,  and those supporting them.  That's all.

Yeah maybe Harlem should have taken a different approach but so should have you

you fucking dense idiot, I'm not calling timothy a stupid little hoe. I'm calling a girl who wrongly accused a football player of rape and finally told the truth several years later when he was in jail. the kid was in the court room crying because the idiot finally came out with the truth

You literally grouped 'a stupid little hoe who decided to tell a lie and had a bunch of raging idiots automatically believe her' While talking about Timothy and this situation and making snidey comments. I mean I get you probably can't rise out of the dunce corner but don't back peddle and try and make yourself out to be someone who was only trying to be nice and make people see both sides, you were being snidey and a typical moron who arises in this situation that we see time and time again - and your stupid ass then tries to backpeddle, i'm done, 

tumblr_static_tumblr_static_1h0d6zmin8g0

If you just completely ignore Harlem you come off as someone who is trying to shut the victim up,  and those supporting them.  That's all.

harlem prob got so damn annoyed that *that* came out

i won a underrated member lipster award im dog im nice don't come for me or i will eat u

this went from an argument about ~~what happened~~ to "paternity tests x lie detector tests" + two people attacking each other o mae goo

I actually can't believe my own two eyes had to witness someone say that a paternity test and a lie detector test are used for the same thing

tenor.gif?itemid=8668222

ot; there's a huge influx of exfans redoing n burning their merch, melanie aint been active in a few months she's boutta faint the second she opens twitter..girls prob asleep rn

altho im ngl it's kinda fun watching every stanbase and forum and subreddit collectively rip this bitch down at once...paris is burninnnn

I actually can't believe my own two eyes had to witness someone say that a paternity test and a lie detector test are used for the same thing

i'm almost peeing on my own pants bc i laughed so damn loud

it's like almost 2am here i don't know what im doing

i won a underrated member lipster award im dog im nice don't come for me or i will eat u

IM NOT TRYING TO SHUT ANYONE UP OMG I'm just saying to keep mindful that theres this thing called "innocent until proven guilty" why is that so hard to comprehend?

also just saying the giant bold underlined and italicized text full of nothing but insults and repetition are things im not gonna read

so anyways, make your predictions as to when and what melanie will respond with!

tumblr_inline_q2nkwneCwi1wb35v4_1280.png

Got a devil on my back as a tribute to my mother

I'VE HAD A LONG DAY OKAY :toofunny:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

melanie's manager and label tomorrow:

9A9csmD.gif 

I feel like everyone wants this to be false, but with how she described it, the fact that Melanie and her used to be decently good friends and also Melanie is friends with Yungelita who is a very questionable person. All of this combined makes me think this is true and it really hurts me to say that because I love her music and the message she sends with her songs

I don't really care for Melanie Martinez either way, but Timothy's story resonates with me because it's similar to one of my experiences. It happened when I was 15 but I didn't comprehend the fact that what happened to me really was sexual assault until recently. I always just thought of it as a terrible mistake.

I don't really care for Melanie Martinez either way, but Timothy's story resonates with me because it's similar to one of my experiences. It happened when I was 15 but I didn't comprehend the fact that what happened to me really was sexual assault. I always just thought of it as a terrible mistake.

I am so sorry you had to go through that honey. It wasn't your fault and please don't let some of the people in this thread or in the world tell you your experiences are invalid.

B.O.B claims slavery in America never existed - because he's never seen a slave ship

I'm SCREAMING  :thumb3:  :thumb2:  :thumb3:  :thumb2:  :thumb3:  :thumb2:

Harlem really needs to sit his ass down with the unnecessary cursing. Being knowledgeable in a topic doesn’t give you automatic god complex

I will not comment further until this is taken to court