Jack

Melanie Martinez

Shut the fuck up, you disgusting, blind rape apologist.

KIIII

go awf i guess. Sorry i dont believe every lie i hear

ok but is she actually going to do something about melanie raping her? whats the point of this?

to promote her new single ;)

Whatelse do you guys want if none of doing going for justice or anything? lmao this is no TV show it's real life and people aren't taking any action and that's it.

Melanie probably waiting til 2018 kicks to drop her song and pretend nothing ever happened 

So i automatically believed this girl because i would assume someone would never lie about going through something so traumatic as being raped or sexually assaulted in general but i have concluded that this girl is without a doubt lying for god knows whatever reason. But there is just way too many holes in the story and a lot of backtracking on her part. Speaking from experience, when you get violated like that you will remember certain things and forget others and that's understandable. But between her endless promotion of her song, her terrible broadcast half-assing her responses, and everything else in between I find it very hard to believe her. And I still despite not believing her hope it isn't true that she would lie about such a thing, but people do lie. And on the same spectrum I hope she really didn't go through that, because no one deserves to go through that. But I will say if she is in fact lying (we will never know for sure) i hope she rots in hell for using something such as being raped as a way to get notoriety. 

So i automatically believed this girl because i would assume someone would never lie about going through something so traumatic as being raped or sexually assaulted in general but i have concluded that this girl is without a doubt lying for god knows whatever reason. But there is just way too many holes in the story and a lot of backtracking on her part. Speaking from experience, when you get violated like that you will remember certain things and forget others and that's understandable. But between her endless promotion of her song, her terrible broadcast half-assing her responses, and everything else in between I find it very hard to believe her. And I still despite not believing her hope it isn't true that she would lie about such a thing, but people do lie. And on the same spectrum I hope she really didn't go through that, because no one deserves to go through that. But I will say if she is in fact lying (we will never know for sure) i hope she rots in hell for using something such as being raped as a way to get notoriety. 

THIS!!!

get prepared to be called a rape apologist sis

To be honest, I dunno who to believe anymore. I'm pretty much 50/50 on the whole thing now. Timothy seemed pretty believable at first, but now she just seems to be contradicting a lot of the stuff she said before. I get it with the dates and stuff, because I'd probably be confused in that situation if I were her, but a lot of other stuff just seems weird. But with Melanie, it just seems as if she's just ignoring the whole thing. First she confirmed that they slept together and all of that, but now she's kind of acting like as if nothing happened? I dunno, it just seems really fishy altogether.

death grips is online !

The site just came back online n y'all rly bumpin the thread 4 more infighting? 

:burn:

The site just came back online n y'all rly bumpin the thread 4 more infighting? 

:burn:

i only brought it up cause it is a melanie martinez thread not a melanie vs. timothy thread (although it doesn't seem like it lately). she did release a new song

honestly i dont mind the song in terms of sound and melody and all that but the fact shes trying to play this off in character feels just, incredibly unsettling and the weird uneven vocals arent helping. even if she did nothing to timothy, i dont think i can see her music the same way again

tumblr_inline_q2nkwneCwi1wb35v4_1280.png

Got a devil on my back as a tribute to my mother