Jack

Melanie Martinez

I think her powers and her friends powers in the film was a metaphor for being able to see things clearly, like things happening you in the past that made you aware of hidden motives, what people's insecurities really are and patterns in society that go unnoticed or ignored by most. And then having the self awareness from it.

That would explain her "transformation" at the end of Mad Hatter and then a continuation of the black eyes through K-12

I think her powers and her friends powers in the film was a metaphor for being able to see things clearly, like things happening you in the past that made you aware of hidden motives, what people's insecurities really are and patterns in society that go unnoticed or ignored by most. And then having the self awareness from it.

That would explain her "transformation" at the end of Mad Hatter and then a continuation of the black eyes through K-12

Oh, I love this view. Could you check your PM please? I had a question :D 

The only one I'm not really looking forward to is Wheels On The Bus. I don't know why but I just don't like it maybe I'll like the full version who knows. 

But so far from what I've heard, I'll probably skip WOTB

Forgot what I said, Wheels On The Bus is one of my favourites. I just wish those stupid duck noises weren't in the song.

dNvtmdN.png

Ok so I liked the movie but sometimes it felt a little disjointed like it would just cut to an entirely different scene. Like Higschool Sweethearts was just *cut* Highschool Sweethearts *cut* it wasnt really part of the story... who was she singing to? I really like the album though. Some songs still have some growing on me to do but I think it's very good. Class Fight slipped down the list though cause it's just too repetitive, I didnt expect the rest of the chorus to just be "for the throat" 

Also is she really just not gonna release fire drill? That song is great, ugh.

Another confusing thing was: I listened to the album first and Strawberry Shortcake sounded like it could be a PE class and I was really excited about that but then it was again kind of just randomly put in there with not much of a connection. There was a locker room and that was it. I think the story could have been more cohesive.

Choreography overall was really great though, loved the Orange Juice look and Detention was cool too. Really liked the nurse choreography in Nurse's Office too.

I really enjoyed the film, the acting was....bad but tbh that was expected so I wasn't mad about it, but the singing, dancing and aesthetic were all amazing, the outfits too, especially the Strawberry Shortcake outfit, jesus christ I questioned my homosexuality for a sec

giphy.gif

um i bought the explicit album on itunes and Nurse's Office is censored why... like i know she curses a ton on this album but why censor "bitch" & "ass" but not all the variations of "fuck" on the album :rip:

I think it was a mistake tho. The og album rip is uncensored

Ok im 3 minutes in the movie and you know when they start calling her gap-toothed bitch? I'm pretty sure I called her like that once or twice gjkldjklfhfhdsjkhd

Ok so I liked the movie but sometimes it felt a little disjointed like it would just cut to an entirely different scene. Like Higschool Sweethearts was just *cut* Highschool Sweethearts *cut* it wasnt really part of the story... who was she singing to? 

I agree! High School Sweethearts was just shoved in there. Like why? The movie, while it was good, was messy and seemed almost rushed. She could of tried and made the songs fit into the story but nope a few of them were just a completely different scene with no context.

dNvtmdN.png