Jack

Melanie Martinez

I watched the movie this morning and omg there were a lot of children with their parents it’s so cringy but the movie was beautiful i think. It exceed my expectations and the album was great too! its lyrics is better than cry baby i think. and she pointed out great things in that movie such as body positivity, period days, trans discrimination and more! there are a lot of parents who don’t inform their childs about their bodies and their watching this movie could be helpful idk. anyways it was cute and great she HAS TO cut some music videos off them and post them as mvs... excited for the 3rd (and hopefully the last) part of this story.

and oh my god actually melanie dances SO well

Listened to her new album (since I have no patience ever) in awesome quality and though I can't really relate to it, her voice is stunning and soothing af. Always has been.  :flutter:

I know this is so extra but I'd love to see everyone's opinions answering these after seeing the movie and listening to the songs. I love reading people's thoughts, but preferably in a logical format cause I'm a virgo fucking rising :

Best song:

Best "music video":

Favourite moment/s in the movie:

What you found most surprising:

Anything you predicted coming true:

Any criticisms:

Which song you relate to most:

I know this is so extra but I'd love to see everyone's opinions answering these after seeing the movie and listening to the songs. I love reading people's thoughts, but preferably in a logical format cause I'm a virgo fucking rising :

Best song:

Best "music video":

Any criticisms:

Ok, let me start lol

Best song: Nurse's Office

Best "music video": Drama Club

Favourite moment/s in the movie: The whole scene/musical number of Orange Juice

What you found most surprising: The ending!

Any criticisms: Overall it's a beautiful and well put film, I'm very surprised by the quality on her directorial debut. My main criticism is that that are a few things that are not really explained on the movie like the whole "superpower" thing and what happened to Kelly. And some musical numbers that don't really make sense to the storyline, being Show & Tell and High School Sweetheart. I with they were incorporated in the movie nicely like the other songs, both give "cut to be a music video" vibe.

Which song you relate to most: Honestly, Fire Drill. Really hope we get that song officially on some version of the album.

自由になる自由がある

i actually really enjoyed the movie! hearing the songs in a theater was def an experience

also, some thoughts (movie spoilers):

so at one point in the movie cry baby says something about how they're reborn a bunch of times and wondering what they'll be reborn as next, and in the end they were heading toward that doorway but cry baby stops, i was wondering if maybe this could be a segway into a new character and like cry baby will be done now? idk though since she stopped?? what do u guys think

9ISvyf0.gif

Best song:

Best "music video":

Any criticisms:

Best song: imo Orange Juice (Nurse's Office right after)

Best "music video": High School Sweethearts (literally every video is perfect but this one is heavenly)

Favourite moment/s in the movie: nurse's office + orange juice

What you found most surprising: Teacher's Pet lyrics

Anything you predicted coming true: no

Any criticisms: it ends with "to be continued" vibes so we are getting a new crybaby era for sure

Which song you relate to most: Show & Tell

um i bought the explicit album on itunes and Nurse's Office is censored why... like i know she curses a ton on this album but why censor "bitch" & "ass" but not all the variations of "fuck" on the album :rip:

9ISvyf0.gif

wow truly one of the best music projects I've watched in a long time 

the dancing outside in the grass field in orange juice was so pretty 

detention and lunchbox friends got me dancing sis 

and holy fuk Fire Drill is honestly one of her best songs