Jack

Melanie Martinez

She's only going to 4 countries in europe lol Tour dates are on her site. Germany, Netherlands, UK, Ireland

the dates are only for 2019 shows, she can add more dates for 2020. it's not like she's just gonna sit around empty in 2020, she'll surely attend some festivals and add more dates to the tour. and i believe that there is a reason for her adding istanbul to assignments between all those western & central european countries.

sis had me tripping with the istanbul one, i thought i had a chance  :deadbanana:

are u living in istanbul?

This. I am sure there will be a leg 2, she should milk her touring capabilities

YES!

this is why felony martinez stans do not deserve rights

a radiohead stan coming for Melanie? no words

xtina-computer.gif

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

I only listened to Nurse's Office, Drama Club, and Strawberry Shortcake from the leak.

Kind of disappointed in the verses in these ones. I love the choruses but they don't fit with the verses, if that makes sense.

I'm rooting for Melanie so hard hopefully the rest are 10/10s.

these are my least favs so you're in for a treat  :teehee:

TjRQ.gifLczfoG7.gifTjRQ.gif

a radiohead stan coming for Melanie? no wordsxtina-computer.gif

I don't know ... an iconic, trailblazing and innovative band vs. a random mediocre altpop gurl that is about to release the second cOnCePt-album using little-children-metaphors for mental illness and sexuality.

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

Please... This isn't the right place to talk about that but you should listen to the album, read the lyrics and watch her movie before saying that kind of stuff. Her music isn't even for kids! Do you even know how much efforts she put in her upcoming project? You're crazily disrespectful for nothing as you know nothing about Melanie and just judge. Let's stop bringing Melanie in here. She's talented as hell and she doesn't need to be mentioned all the time in a thread about Lana Del Rey. Now back at NFR.

pee pee poo poo

CAUSE BACK IN SCHOOL

WE ARE THE LEADERS OF IT ALL

Please... This isn't the right place to talk about that but you should listen to the album, read the lyrics and watch her movie before saying that kind of stuff. Her music isn't even for kids! Do you even know how much efforts she put in her upcoming project? You're crazily disrespectful for nothing as you know nothing about Melanie and just judge. Let's stop bringing Melanie in here. She's talented as hell and she doesn't need to be mentioned all the time in a thread about Lana Del Rey. Now back at NFR.

Of course it's not for kids, it's for EdGy tumblr folk in their teens. It was cute at the beginning of the CryBaby era but the concept aged like milk and the way she is still fully sticking to the little-girlie metaphore is creepy in a bad way. And the albums production aswell as her vocals sound basic and uninspired af aswell.

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

Why are we discussing Melanie Martinez in a forum dedicated to talent and greatness? mbK53xg.gif

bc Melanie is talented and great.

White Hot Forever, produced and written by Melanie Martinez and Lizzy Grant.

giphy.gif