Jack

Melanie Martinez

It leaked in flac lossless, guessing from a CD and all the sfx are still on the tracks. nurses office was my fave on first listen but is becoming more unlistenable with each listen cause of the fucking coughing

spectacular album, i don't mind the background sounds as they complete the whole movie thing she intended the songs for. so yeah, i love every song on it and, just as i thought, she didn't disappoint not even a little. my queen.

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

It leaked in flac lossless, guessing from a CD and all the sfx are still on the tracks. nurses office was my fave on first listen but is becoming more unlistenable with each listen cause of the fucking coughing

What a horrible decision. Way to ruin a perfectly good song with these random noises inserted into it.

The Orange Juice Snippet lowkey made me feel sick cause I watched it right after working out and then this orange juice pouring out of the orange mimicing vomit coming out of a mouth... I'll have to watch it again later lol

"Class Fight", "Teachers' Pet", "Detention", "Nurse's Office", "The Principal" ... "Lunch Box Friends" ...

She's still stuck with the extremely literal children-based metaphors? :toofunny: talking about a lack of artistic development.

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

"Class Fight", "Teachers' Pet", "Detention", "Nurse's Office", "The Principal" ... "Lunch Box Friends" ...

She's still stuck with the extremely literal children-based metaphors? :toofunny: talking about a lack of artistic development.

It's a sequel of the first album about the same character in the same world, the first album was about crybaby's life before school and this is about her in K-12. Also how are the principal, detention, Class Fight and Teacher's pet child-based? All those things exist well into adolescence. They're titles based off school what did you expect? I honestly sometimes can't with people. Child-like titles of songs = no artistic development? Wha- ¨doing something similar because it's a sequel while deepening the world of the character = no artistic development? The titles may be child-like partially but the subject matter is anything but childish. Try a bit harder with your wannabe-shady comments cause your arguments make no sense. 2 albums and they arent completely different? oh my god no "artistic development" gimme a break. 

I think my fav tracks are lunchbox friends, show & tell, and high school sweethearts

I don't love drama club or strawberry shortcake. although drama club's production is probably the strongest on the album imo

:bitchfight:

have you listened to the songs though? judging something by its cover it's not a good look baby, it just makes you look dumber than what you already are.

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

says you, who doesn't even know the point of K-12.

giphy.gif