Jack

Melanie Martinez

Do you guys still think all the songs sound the same after listening to the album. I'm curious  :biblio:

It’s intended because the songs are supposed to go with the film. So they have to be more close in structure and sound. Just like most musicals.

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

It’s intended because the songs are supposed to go with the film. So they have to be more close in structure and sound. Just like most musicals.

That isn't true. Although most musicals are similar in production, that's because they have pretty much the same instruments. The songs are very different, even at first listen. Take Dear Evan Hensen for example, all the songs are very distinct (and bops), and vary in style.

Honestly if K-12 was a musical it'd be so much better now that I think about it

This album is so amazing. The snippets really didn't show the good parts of the songs. I love the lower pitched vocals in the album and I like how some of the songs have audio from the film but in some (like Nurse's Office) it's too much. 

DapperSkeletalBergerpicard-max-1mb.gif

now the boys want a taste of the strawberry shortcake

This album is so amazing. The snippets really didn't show the good parts of the songs. I love the lower pitched vocals in the album and I like how some of the songs have audio from the film but in some (like Nurse's Office) it's too much. 

I agree the coughing really only needed to be in the beginning, it was so frequent it almost ruins the song 

Jealousy's a disease bitch get well soon

Why the fuck does she fucking swear so fucking much on this fucking album?

I've heard more variations of "fuck" more times in 4 songs than the whole of Crybaby 3 times over. It kind of cheapens everything even further.

te deseo, cariño

The vocals on nurses office are good but the constant coughing and crying sounds in the background ruin the whole thing.

I can't.

I hope someone will make a mash-up with a different instrumental one day.

Does this mean the album wont have noise?

I didnt listen the leak yet but I read somewhere that the movie lowkey leaked and the audios we have are from the movie so I hope the album version sounds better without the background noises yall are complaining

Does this mean the album wont have noise?

I'm wondering this as well 

I didnt listen the leak yet but I read somewhere that the movie lowkey leaked and the audios we have are from the movie so I hope the album version sounds better without the background noises yall are complaining

That explains the locker(?) Slamming noises and all that, either way I love the songs and I'm even more excited for Friday now 

Jealousy's a disease bitch get well soon

Hope so cause Nurse's Office is literally coughed all the way through the end