Jack

Melanie Martinez

1 minute ago, baked said:

lord melanie just give me a damn single

NO like this is pitthing me off kinda... Shouldn't we be getting some sort of announcement today about DEATH if its actually coming out next fri??

2 minutes ago, misslonaxo said:

NO like this is pitthing me off kinda... Shouldn't we be getting some sort of announcement today about DEATH if its actually coming out next fri??

like the egg idea is cute at first but for every single track its a lil :flop: maybe im just not patient enough i just wnna hear one full song from the new record to test the waters out pls

Jesus Christ can this girl just fucking release something instead of giving us a millionth goose chase for this album? This got old last year. I'm not getting any more excited by these shitty snippets, either. Just spoiling the album and visuals for nothing

Like we haven't even gotten a single announcement, and we've already seen the location of the videos, several outfits, the new look, a long ass snippet of each song apparently, etc.. fucking why

Just one normal album release with no gimmicks, Mel. Please

5 minutes ago, ButterflyBones said:

Jesus Christ can this girl just fucking release something instead of giving us a millionth goose chase for this album? This got old last year. I'm not getting any more excited by these shitty snippets, either. Just spoiling the album and visuals for nothing

Like we haven't even gotten a single announcement, and we've already seen the location of the videos, several outfits, the new look, a long ass snippet of each song apparently, etc.. fucking why

Just one normal album release with no gimmicks, Mel. Please

i lowkey have a feeling that this album will surpass the streaming numbers of the previous albums because of this promo :hooker:

Just now, tulsa jesus freaks said:

i mean we know they made 14 eggs but we don't know if they're gonna use them all, maybe some were tests

maybe that fourteenth egg was a test as there's thirteen songs :hooker:

Just now, The Siren said:

i lowkey have a feeling that this album will surpass the streaming numbers of the previous albums because of this promo :hooker:

K-12? potentially. Cry Baby? not a chance in hell

12 hours ago, Tana Mongeau said:

eating pure vagina

16 minutes ago, The Siren said:

K-12 had plenty of promo. Still failed initially. 

This album won't fail I'm sure, but lord I'm not understanding this promo strategy. Like I said before though, I guess I'm just old now and out of touch with the TikTok way of releasing new albums

18 minutes ago, The Siren said:

maybe that fourteenth egg was a test as there's thirteen songs :hooker:

i have a theory/wishful thought that maybe the fourteenth egg was supposed to be a secret and is a bonus egg with bonus material; aka teh leaked songs in their highest quality and in their final(ish) form :hooker:

Just now, ButterflyBones said:

K-12 had plenty of promo. Still failed initially. 

This album won't fail I'm sure, but lord I'm not understanding this promo strategy. Like I said before though, I guess I'm just old now and out of touch with the TikTok way of releasing new albums

to be fair, tiktok ruined music :hooker:

Edited by The Siren

Just now, sadness is a butterfly said:

Been busy at work today, nothing new right? Someone said something about Track 10 and Sirens, got me excited for nothing :pls:

they were just manifesting :blanche2: