Jack

Melanie Martinez

I’ll say again there has to be some kind of coordination with these egg recipients…right? How have we not gotten more than one a day, if they blindly sent them out?

Also, if there were 14 eggs sent, we haven’t gotten snippets of any of the 4-5 tracks teased leading up the announcement that corresponded with the Instagram posts.

And if any of the leaks are appearing, they seem to also have been pushed to the end of the egg list.

I dunno, trusting these middle school stans with all this seems like a mess waiting to happen :air:

topsters2-2-1.png

It's a beautiful life, remember that too, for me.

2 hours ago, tulsa jesus freaks said:

i mean we know they made 14 eggs but we don't know if they're gonna use them all, maybe some were tests

imagine if not all the eggs will be released and the ones that were scrapped contain Needle & Thread, Fingers Crossed, the actual Sirens, Dragon's Blood, Garden... meaning they were also scrapped from the album :wowcry: we'd really lose :bebe: 

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

Just saw the silliest TikTok: "Did you know Portals originally had this aesthetic?" followed by a ton of fanmade edits, mixed in with random Instagram photos and calendar pictures (as if Melanie hadn't shown herself sketching a pink four-eyed character in 2018!)

But it got worse... "The album was originally revolved around medieval dynastys & folktales". The literal fanfiction being spread around as fact :facepalm:  some of these Twitter and TikTok stans are really a different breed

𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕠𝕞, 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕚𝕟 𝕞𝕪 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕕