Jack

Melanie Martinez

stitches leaked the same day i started my i am sober timer, its giving evil being cleansed from the earth!!!!! :party:

mod queue king

stream portals

give me munniez <3

On 5/27/2023 at 12:20 PM, ButterflyBones said:

One of the new shirts has what looks like a pregnant fairy on it.. I've been wondering for a while if "WOMB" was more than a song about being born again, but also helping to birth her next self. This makes me even more curious to see the answer! Never expected to see a baby belly on Melanie but we'll see. 

bc8z5CR_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&

Her Twitter stans are going to be like "omg where do babies come from confirmed for mm4"

On 5/27/2023 at 1:25 PM, Coloringbooks said:

The supposed "HQ" version posted to leaked.cx is an AI-generated remaster of the leaked Discord recording. You can even hear the robotic vocals messing up.

That's what I thought 

Jealousy's a disease bitch get well soon

2 minutes ago, WildChild said:

I actually think it's pretty catchy, definitely not a need, but hoarded for WHAT?

Im mad we are getting another horrible insufferable After School outtake no one asked for instead of Animal Crackers or Shadow Puppets :awkney2:

not even a K-12 sessions leak 

sorry but after school outtakes are much more interesting that CB ones :xgiggle: toy chest, coloring book, trophy wife, arts & crafts are gold but the rest is forgetable. and im not even mentioning k12 i literally don't remember what they sound like

On 5/30/2023 at 4:26 PM, Anonymcomenter said:

Stitches is a bad Spin The Bottle, fight me :crossed:

I actually like the former much better lol

𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕠𝕞, 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕚𝕟 𝕞𝕪 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕕 

12 minutes ago, Voignamir said:

sorry but after school outtakes are much more interesting that CB ones :xgiggle: toy chest, coloring book, trophy wife, arts & crafts are gold but the rest is forgetable. and im not even mentioning k12 i literally don't remember what they sound like

while i agree, Ring Pop, Cooties, Zzzz, Haunted, Schizo, Run, Rough Love and some others are great too, and some are catchy as hell so i wouldn't say they're forgettable :hide: like at least 13 outtakes are solid enough to make a memorable CB sequel :true: 

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

2 hours ago, Voignamir said:

u must be mentally ill… (I’m just jk luv):hooker:

how can it be that we get thousands of outtakes from her absolute worst era and it takes years to get a couple from her most genius era 

Jumprope, Ring Pop, Haunted, Run, Gold Diggin Love, Million Men, WDBCF, Bombs On Monday, Night Mime, You Love I, Rocking Horse, Cooties, Psycho Lovers, Dressed In Mistakes and 99 Cent Store are all far superior to anything in AS, sorry 

4 hours ago, Voignamir said:

5 hours ago, Glitter Boy said:

probably a hot take but the sample used in Toy Chest is annoying :bebe: it is the only thing that keeps me from fully enjoying the track

I hate Toy Chest as a whole :bebe:

I expected this show to be sold out but I guess at $350 per ticket, I'm not too surprised that it's not. Most people can't put that kind of money down for concerts. She's not exactly an A-lister either.

I just hope we get some decent quality streams tonight, and I'm curious to see the setlist and costumes. It'd be fun to see a few new ones! The K-12 era was so busy and full right off the bat compared to this era so I'm craving more.

24 minutes ago, ButterflyBones said:

I expected this show to be sold out but I guess at $350 per ticket, I'm not too surprised that it's not. Most people can't put that kind of money down for concerts. She's not exactly an A-lister either.

I just hope we get some decent quality streams tonight, and I'm curious to see the setlist and costumes. It'd be fun to see a few new ones! The K-12 era was so busy and full right off the bat compared to this era so I'm craving more.

oh she has a show tonight???

2 hours ago, ButterflyBones said:

What tickets are $350?:um2:

I looked at resale sites earlier today to see if my friend could get a ticket next to me for my show, it’s mostly sold out. Resale tickets are priced insanely, but seem to be selling for about $250 for an average seat. I paid $82 with fees for my seat, bottom third of the pavilion.  

topsters2-2-1.png

It's a beautiful life, remember that too, for me.

2 hours ago, ButterflyBones said:

Not sure how the quality will be, but this tiktoker is claiming to be going live at 9:20EST (in about four minutes). If nothing else comes up, this may be your best bet. https://www.tiktok.com/@iwasbornabitch 

I'm holding out hope that she isn't using the prosthetic on the main tour, it was kind of a cute moment to promo the album before it came out with shock value, but for the sake of her ability to see/breathe and the fact the adhesive probably isn't good for her skin I hope she's done with it at least during the live shows. It's already getting to be pretty hot in most of the US, and it's currently 73F/23C in Denver where she's playing tonight. 

EDIT - The show starts in 7 minutes according to the stream host, she's just talking to chat until then. 

EDIT 2 - There's an opener, so they're coming back later.