Jack

Melanie Martinez

2 hours ago, your bestie said:

I can't be the only one really worried about the fate of this album. The whole LP and maybe a few deluxe tracks have leaked and we aren't even one year away from release. This is gonna be a mess. 

I could’ve sworn she was in the studio with Michael Keenan after the EP was released. Not sure if they were early album sessions.

43 minutes ago, Mermaid Hotel said:

I could’ve sworn she was in the studio with Michael Keenan after the EP was released. Not sure if they were early album sessions.

Couldve been for the k-12 livestream mixes. bc mainly shes been working with K&OL this album

50 minutes ago, Mermaid Hotel said:

You're right, they were in the studio early this year. The album will probably be a mix of the producers, I remember she said she was working with different producers for it(without naming K&OL)

24 minutes ago, Sugartears said:

Does anybody know if Walkie Talkie leak is real? And if it's real, which project this song was intended?

it's real, I believe it's MM3 sessions since it has the same lyric as Barely Juice "Squeezed every berry, there's no juice left"

6 hours ago, your bestie said:

I can't be the only one really worried about the fate of this album. The whole LP and maybe a few deluxe tracks have leaked and we aren't even one year away from release. This is gonna be a mess. 

… just like what other people said, the whole album isn't by K&OL

yeah realistically we’re only getting 5-6 K&OL tracks, we know how much she loves working with michael

which ones do y’all think we’ll get? I think Corpse, Sirens, Tunnel Vision, Fairie Soirée, Void and Needle & Thread have the most chances

On 11/8/2021 at 2:08 PM, Pop The Balloons said:

And magnets... Or faerie soiréе if there is a longer version

Magnets and Faerie Soirée both leaked in full, the leaked files of those are just unfinished demos

𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕠𝕞, 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕚𝕟 𝕞𝕪 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕕 

Spoiler

Snippets of Death and Fingers Crossed were leaked also, along with a new one that I don't know which its belongs but i'm sure it's a MM3 song :

Death - https://dbree.org/v/86adfc

Fingers Crossed - https://dbree.org/v/173e32

Unknown - https://dbree.org/v/6186f8

UAmFDOp.png

18 hours ago, Pop The Balloons said:

This is going to be her best album 

If the leaks are actually from the album then I agree, some of those songs are heavenly

18 hours ago, iJoshicus said:

Oh man this album will be amazing. I really hope we get longer versions of Faerie Soiree and Corpse when she releases the album, they're my favorites.

Also, I wonder if there are finished versions of Magnets and Puzzles that the leakers got ahold of or if they're still unfinished.

Faerie Soiree is amazing as it is, this is the only time I kinda don't want a sub 2 minute song to be longer

5 hours ago, 13 Bitches said:

yeah realistically we’re only getting 5-6 K&OL tracks, we know how much she loves working with michael

which ones do y’all think we’ll get? I think Corpse, Sirens, Tunnel Vision, Fairie Soirée, Void and Needle & Thread have the most chances

Replace N&T with Garden and TV with Syncronicities or Emerald
Also I believe Faerie Soiree will be somewhere close to Sirens because of how FS flows lyrically into Sirens (i really hope FS and Sirens will end up on the album as you can see lmao)

7 hours ago, 13 Bitches said:

I think mostly of the album will be K&OL and just 3/2 songs by Michael(with a step up sonically, since his production has been very "predictable" and that's probably why she wanted a new direction)

I'm hoping for Sirens, Garden, NeedleNThread Void, Magnets, Tunnel Vision, Hard Af Beat and longer versions for Faerie Soirée/Corpse/Syncronicities. I feel those have a lot of potential and shows her growth. 

btw I need more sad songs sonically from her... most of them are upbeat

4 minutes ago, missanthrophocene said:

I think mostly of the album will be K&OL and just 3/2 songs by Michael(with a step up sonically, since his production has been very "predictable" and that's probably why she wanted a new direction)

I'm hoping for Sirens, Garden, NeedleNThread Void, Magnets, Tunnel Vision, Hard Af Beat and longer versions for Faerie Soirée/Corpse/Syncronicities. I feel those have a lot of potential and shows her growth. 

btw I need more sad songs sonically from her... most of them are upbeat

There'll be new producers too, not just Keenan and One Love just letting you know