Jack

Melanie Martinez

2 minutes ago, COLORINGBOOKS said:

It hasn't leaked. The file on dbree is an upscale/edit of a Discord recording.

oh? :trisha:

this one right?

FULL FUCK YOU MELATONIN JACKK CUCA KAM KJ KILLER

I hope she doesn’t scrap these songs, they’re all so good (especially sirens and garden). It seems like as long as she’s working with kinetics/one love her stuff will leak. They need to step up on their security

On 11/2/2021 at 2:15 PM, LanaRayDelMar said:

It actually peaks at 16kHz so its not a true 320kbps file! You can make out where the artificial wavelengths start due to the upscale if you compare it to the first file that leaked

not linking but all 4 sirens vers leaked in true hq so #slay

25 minutes ago, The Siren said:

this one right?

FULL FUCK YOU MELATONIN JACKK CUCA KAM KJ KILLER

Yep

𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕠𝕞, 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕚𝕟 𝕞𝕪 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕕 

25 minutes ago, The Siren said:

did yall compile these looking at the lyrics or from how the instrumental flows from one song to the next?

I went with how I think the story would go from how K-12 ended.

(Tunnel vision) with her going through a tunnel.

Then meeting a mean dragon and fighting it with a mysterious character. (Dragons Blood)

She falls for them (magnets)

They stay with her in (moon cycle)

Adventures in (faerie soiree), and newest part of adventure with (synchronicities).

(Mother of pearl) is her going underwater until she find the sirens

(sirens) They tell her their story and they end up fighting the guy she falls for and he dies?

Which transfers to (corpse) and (void),

then a magic garden she tries to brings him back to life (garden),

It fails and she finds he never died and is somewhere else. She has her (emerald) moment,

Then has to go through a (labyrinth) and solve (puzzles) to be reunited with him (Needle & Thread).

Something dark happens? (leeches) and cliffhanger?

I was trying to make a story from the Lyrics and titles, that's how I made the tracklist.

Banks   Billie Eilish    Evanescence   Florence + the Machine

Grimes   Halsey   Lady Gaga   Lana Del Rey   Lights   Lorde   MARINA   

Melanie Martinez   Poppy   Purity Ring   Sky Ferreira   

What has leaked in listeanable quality? (from the new album)

I'm lost.

1 minute ago, iJoshicus said:

I went with how I think the story would go from how K-12 ended.

(Tunnel vision) with her going through a tunnel.

Then meeting a mean dragon and fighting it with a mysterious character. (Dragons Blood)

She falls for them (magnets)

They stay with her in (moon cycle)

Adventures in (faerie soiree), and newest part of adventure with (synchronicities).

(Mother of pearl) is her going underwater until she find the sirens

(sirens) They tell her their story and they end up fighting the guy she falls for and he dies?

Which transfers to (corpse) and (void),

then a magic garden she tries to brings him back to life (garden),

It fails and she finds he never died and is somewhere else. She has her (emerald) moment,

Then has to go through a (labyrinth) and solve (puzzles) to be reunited with him (Needle & Thread).

Something dark happens? (leeches) and cliffhanger?

I was trying to make a story from the Lyrics and titles, that's how I made the tracklist.

I don't know why she just can't make music without a forced story.

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

i named the album Faerie Soirée 

1. Faerie Soirée 
2. Garden
3. Berry Juice (barely juice is an ugly title)
4. Synchronicities
5. Tunnel Vision
6. Void
7. Dragon's Blood
8. Emerald
9. Corpse
10. Mother of Pearl
11. Sirens
12. Magnets
13. Needle & Thread

i love you, but you don't understand me.

Ain't this pretty? :flutter: 

2021-11-05.png

4 minutes ago, rockwellfckingnorman said:

if only those existed! but no see the original leaks for v3 and v4 were downscaled, someone shared the full quality yesterday

They must exist because I checked the Spek. Regular 320 kbps do not top the spectrum, but these did, even being mp3, which means they were lossless re-encoded into mp3. I've done that myself converting from lossless files to WAV and then to 320, and the spectrum tops the chart, even being a 320 mp3. So they should exist even if they don't leak.

Hope this was clear tho, explaining Spek is always a headache to me :toofunny: 

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

1 minute ago, Glitter Boy said:

Ain't this pretty? :flutter: 

They must exist because I checked the Spek. Regular 320 kbps do not top the spectrum, but these did, even being mp3, which means they were lossless re-encoded into mp3. I've done that myself converting from lossless files to WAV and then to 320, and the spectrum tops the chart, even being a 320 mp3. So they should exist even if they don't leak.

Hope this was clear tho, explaining Spek is always a headache to me :toofunny: 

actually, depending on the producer and the software they use, 320kbps mp3s can surpass the 22kHz line! its very rare and you dont see it quite often but theyre very much a thing

sometimes i walk into this thread just to see if i can induce nausea in myself sometimes it works sometimes it doesnt i think today it isn't and sometimes its just things that make me feel like someone is slowly peeling the lining out of my stomach its not necessarily nausea inducing its just painful i guess

sUcVobB.png

2 hours ago, jusa23 said:

would love if someone could explain which track connects to which lyrics wise or sound wise

i mean i do know english and i understand some lyrics but i’m not as good😅

I can see Corpse being the opening track as her going through reincarnation(entering the door), 2nd. track NeedleNThread her body/soul being remade and the new life connection with past lives

29 minutes ago, rockwellfckingnorman said:

actually, depending on the producer and the software they use, 320kbps mp3s can surpass the 22kHz line! 

From what I know, the vocal synthesizer Melanie has used on a lot of these tracks sometimes causes odd peaks depending on how they were mixed. Although I've not tested this myself so I can't be positive on that.