Jack

Melanie Martinez

11 hours ago, Glitter Boy said:

Any album with Needle & Thread, Sirens, Tunnel Vision, Fingers Crossed, Death, Garden and Færie Soirée cannot be wrong :true: 

I don't think I actually hate any of the l**ked songs (Jinx could be my least fave but it's so unfinished) but I'd be completely glad if she doesn't finish Emerald, Synchronicities or Corpse. Mother of Pearl and Moon Cycle are cute but I don't think I'd need them in the album. Dragon's Blood is terribly catchy and I can't help but bop to it, but I agree it's not in the best from the bunch. I think Leeches and Barely Juice come together, but as far as I remember they both were mentioned to be scrapped so :noparty: 

10 hours ago, missanthrophocene said:

i forgot about moon cycle... that one and dragons blood are definitely not it. :awkney:

yall dont like dragons blood? :awkney:

its my top 5 mm3 leaks

9 minutes ago, The Siren said:

are these new leaks?

ring pop and night mime "demo memo voice"

https://dbree.org/v/416dd1

https://dbree.org/v/545626

The Ring Pop file is an edit using the leaked recording sessions and the Night Mime file is probably from a live.

Honestly if it has "Synchronicities Exclusive" you automatically know it's fake they've been spamming dbree with fake demos and insts for ages

16 minutes ago, DrunkEyelash said:

The Ring Pop file is an edit using the leaked recording sessions and the Night Mime file is probably from a live.

Honestly if it has "Synchronicities Exclusive" you automatically know it's fake they've been spamming dbree with fake demos and insts for ages

oh, good to know :true:

I still can't believe atlantic records made her choose between the budget for playdate mv or the budget for MM3...  REALLY BAD move of them like c'mon it was blowing up and she would have gotten more recognition and both would profit from it, didn't they see how it went good with other artists 

1 hour ago, The Siren said:

yall dont like dragons blood? :awkney:

its my top 5 mm3 leaks

I love Dragon's Blood, re-read my post bestie :toofunny: I bop to it and it's really catchy, but I think at least 5 others are superior. But DB is so fun, I lowkey want it in the album.

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

Cry Baby's Extra Clutter really could have been something like Coloring Book EP featuring 8 songs or something. Imagine Ring Pop, Schizo, Jumprope, Coloring Book, Run, etc. and Zzzz as the closing song :oprah: there were really several songs to choose from the bunch.

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

10 minutes ago, Glitter Boy said:

Cry Baby's Extra Clutter really could have been something like Coloring Book EP featuring 8 songs or something. Imagine Ring Pop, Schizo, Jumprope, Coloring Book, Run, etc. and Zzzz as the closing song :oprah: there were really several songs to choose from the bunch.

Jumprope doesn't give me closer energy, but I can imagine the rest, especially Coloring Book ofc

Cry Baby's Extra Clutter was such a pointless release, we already had three songs from it on the original album + Gingerbread Man as a single.

𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕠𝕞, 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕚𝕟 𝕞𝕪 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕕 

10 minutes ago, Glitter Boy said:

IM SAYING LIKE. we could have gotten 1-2 EPs like this during the wait for k-12 and all we got was songs that were already released and now many of her best songs dont even have a home. a hugely missed opportunity that was literally right there the whole time:true: .... i even made some tracklist ideas a few months ago but i think i deleted them i might do it again and put them in my library like that

Cry Baby’s Extra Clutter was a missed opportunity for sure, but it’s only purpose was to milk some more money from fans :true:  I don’t think I would’ve wanted another storyline based body of work, but she definitely should’ve thrown a few outtakes on it to fluff up the tracklist. I think it would’ve been messy for her to frankenstein together a story from songs that were originally for Cry Baby, it would’ve diluted the overarching story that continued with K12. 

Don’t make me get dark on you, baby

I’ll go dark… 
˚ʚ♡ɞ˚

22 hours ago, The Siren said:

now i have a cute game for us to play :nails:

out of the MM3 leaks, which songs would make up the best possible album and the worst possible album in your opinion :nails:

IMO best album (13 standard + 3 deluxe) would include:

Spoiler

Corpse (finalized but the drop has such potential)

Death 
Dragon's Blood (but make it crazier like that fanmade demo)

Faerie Soiree (title track)

Fingers Crossed

Garden

Hawaii Space Guitar (finished ofc)

Leeches

Mercury (with vocals, that beat slaps too hard to scrap)

Mother of Pearl

Needle & Thread

Sirens

Synchronicities

Tunnel Vision

Void

Hard AF Beat (with vocals ofc)

i don't have the time to figure out how to make these songs work together in a tracklist, so i'll just leave it at that. also, maybe emerald as a target exclusive or something :nails:

I can't say about worst since I enjoy almost every song that is nearly finished, while the only ones I don't care for are really rough so it wouldn't be fair to say they are bad 

giphy.gif 

20 hours ago, The Siren said:

well actually, extra clutter was the only way for people to get a physical copy of the deluxe tracks + GbM :true:

No one was stopping her from putting out physical releases for Cry Baby deluxe and Gingerbread Man :groundhog:

Imagine if Melanie released Coloring Book (with reworked lyrics to fit the final story) in promotion of the actual Cry Baby coloring book.

𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕠𝕞, 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕚𝕟 𝕞𝕪 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕕 

57 minutes ago, eggciting said:

definately fake, the "cover" is transformation by kiren bagchee

Reveal hidden contents

art album artwork fantasy woman kiren bagchee kiren in digital

visually pleasing, hope this kind of  dark-ethereal-fantasy concept is what she gives us for MM3, enough of pastery fluffly frilly dresses :nails: