Jack

Melanie Martinez

1 hour ago, Coloringbooks said:

161363A5-4C9D-4619-BD4A-8649D576C986.png

The price… she has officially lost it I fear :assad:

and it’s ugly too

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

Imagine if she actually made music still instead of ugly necklaces that cost half a grand. The success she would have 😍

Seriously though, she has lost her damn mind and everyone except her most hardcore and obsessive stans is getting tired of her. I just want her to stop dragging her own career through the dirt and make a smart decision for herself.

22 minutes ago, ButterflyBones said:

Imagine if she actually made music still instead of ugly necklaces that cost half a grand. The success she would have 😍

Seriously though, she has lost her damn mind and everyone except her most hardcore and obsessive stans is getting tired of her. I just want her to stop dragging her own career through the dirt and make a smart decision for herself.

there’s so many other ways she could get money for mm3. she could restock the crybaby milk perfume, sell signed cds, go on a small tour, do promotions/collabs. she should delete depop and destroy her nfts

3 minutes ago, BartenderDeco said:

there’s so many other ways she could get money for mm3. she could restock the crybaby milk perfume, sell signed cds, go on a small tour, do promotions/collabs. she should delete depop and destroy her nfts

instead of doing that jewelry thing she should just like print pics of her, sign it and sell it for hundreds or millions and ppl would buy them, or like sell her drawings or anything else, this depop drop definitely ain't it :toofunny:

(i get the merch thing, she needs her team for that and the profits are distributed and not all for her)

This is the first time I've listened to the MM3 session songs. I'm really liking the sound and it's certainly more in a direction that I like than K-12. It's funny how it's more matured, yet it's something I would have liked more as a child because I was obsessed with fairy tales and otherworldly themes. 

I'm not sure if any of these have been confirmed as being on the tracklist or not on the tracklist, but i really like most of them. Compared to these, K-12 sounded so forced. It's like she's built on the sound of After School and K-12 and filled it in with something actually interesting. 

2 hours ago, The Siren said:

666 is my fav number, for obvious reasons :true:

I could totally see Melanie making a song called 666 with the real meaning: 

"Together, the number 666 indicates a need for balance between the home and the rest of your life. There is an indication that something in your life is out of balance, and your angels are warning you to discover what that something is, and set it right again."

But yeah... that necklace price...

10 hours ago, Coloringbooks said:

161363A5-4C9D-4619-BD4A-8649D576C986.png

The price… she has officially lost it I fear :assad:

this is so embarrassing :awkney:

Pearl-praying.webp?fit=300,200&ssl=1

gZ0f.gif

10 hours ago, Ultra Violet said:

I could totally see Melanie making a song called 666 with the real meaning: 

"Together, the number 666 indicates a need for balance between the home and the rest of your life. There is an indication that something in your life is out of balance, and your angels are warning you to discover what that something is, and set it right again."

makes sense since Tunnel Vision starts with "i make them panic its satanic how i bend my body" :trisha:

16 minutes ago, BartenderDeco said:

what song do you think she’ll release this month?

if any at all? she said shes not releasing any of the leaks "this year" so its gonna be an entirely new song

12 hours ago, Ultra Violet said:

This is the first time I've listened to the MM3 session songs. I'm really liking the sound and it's certainly more in a direction that I like than K-12. It's funny how it's more matured, yet it's something I would have liked more as a child because I was obsessed with fairy tales and otherworldly themes. 

I'm not sure if any of these have been confirmed as being on the tracklist or not on the tracklist, but i really like most of them. Compared to these, K-12 sounded so forced. It's like she's built on the sound of After School and K-12 and filled it in with something actually interesting. 

Well this aged badly