Jack

Melanie Martinez

So, Rio Warner(Melanie's costumer) recently posted some IG stories that may have something to do with MM3. She's painting with earth tones, messing with moss, mixing up pastel glitter, etc. and said "I'm excited to show you guys what *we've* been working on". 

I could be totally off base, but we'll see.

4 minutes ago, The Siren said:

Fake

𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕠𝕞, 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕚𝕟 𝕞𝕪 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕕 

4 minutes ago, letterblue said:

i just want to know if anyone can update me on the r*pe allegations? i'm just curious. i tried to search but couldn't find a definitive answer.

literally nothing since the original statements

12 minutes ago, Nightmare said:

Cry Baby is still the best album ever released.

and the best out what will be released by her and its not only about the greatest music she was doing during these times, everything starts from her aesthetics and looks ending great tours and performances.... wow that whole era is monumental indeed

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7jpqyd46ox5igmjru9y

2 hours ago, lanaismamom said:

and the best out what will be released by her and its not only about the greatest music she was doing during these times, everything starts from her aesthetics and looks ending great tours and performances.... wow that whole era is monumental indeed

it truly is. the album being something actually new and never heard of at the time, the production was stellar, the lyrics and storytelling were so genius and unique, the aesthetics so curated and they perfectly captured the vibe of the music and the themes. what a moment in history 

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

On 10/21/2022 at 8:01 AM, ButterflyBones said:

So, Rio Warner(Melanie's costumer) recently posted some IG stories that may have something to do with MM3. She's painting with earth tones, messing with moss, mixing up pastel glitter, etc. and said "I'm excited to show you guys what *we've* been working on". 

I could be totally off base, but we'll see.

It gets better, William is in LA and wbk that he is there ONLY when it has something to do with Mel… like I am certain she is his only client from there, I doubt it’s a vacation type of thing… these NEVER were vacay trips

4 hours ago, Nightmare said:

Cry Baby is still the best album ever released.

I honestly feel so damn sad that we are already far away from it… like when it hits me that we will never again see the full cb set list live with Mel dressed in some random vintage pieces from her closet I want to cry from nostalgia :aw:

On 10/23/2022 at 5:09 PM, The Siren said:

Someone I know from Discord made and posted it awhile back. No clue why it's being sold as a real demo.

12 minutes ago, Coloringbooks said:

Someone I know from Discord made and posted it awhile back. No clue why it's being sold as a real demo.

are you sure they made it and not lying about making it?

38 minutes ago, The Siren said:

are you sure they made it and not lying about making it?

Yeah there's not even anything new in this 'demo'.

I was giving the benefit of the doubt when September came and went with nothing, but the entire month of October? Weird. Usually long waits for new music wouldn't bother me, but she's got this album like a dollar on a fishing line and it's doing something to my patience. 

Like.. I cannot believe Rihanna is coming back before Melanie, lol..

11 minutes ago, ButterflyBones said:

I was giving the benefit of the doubt when September came and went with nothing, but the entire month of October? Weird. Usually long waits for new music wouldn't bother me, but she's got this album like a dollar on a fishing line and it's doing something to my patience. 

i totally get your point but let's not forget that Rihanna's latest album was 2016, while Melanie released an album, a film and an EP in that 6-year gap (disregarding how mid is K-12, that's another story). It's been only 2 years since After School, even if her posts and Instagram updates have made it seem like it's been way longer. I was not fooled thinking she's pulling a Lorde and doing a 4-year space between each album. I really think late 2023 is quite possible. October maybe, but not before that.

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

2 hours ago, ButterflyBones said:

With so many big artists releasing next year I think Atlantic is pushing it back... again. I don't see a early 2023 release either. The only thing album related we got so far is the "working on great things comin up" that she posted on her story which we could barely see the letters lol