Jack

Melanie Martinez

3 hours ago, Gravitate said:

Melanie is performing at Lollapalooza in 2023! Now announce the single this Friday please :oprah4:

Considering the fact that she is performing at 4 festivals towards the end of March next year, I really hope it’s just a confirmation that we will get MM3 by then + single/s coming sooooon. I doubt she is going to bring microwaved K-12/After School set up to the table.

she's performing at a festival in 6 months and the promo for a new album(if that even means new music i wouldn't be surprised if shes performing k-12 :toofunny:) hasn't even started idont get how her label is handling this... i gave up on the "single and music videothis fall" she doesn't have enough time for that :rip:

30 minutes ago, missanthrophocene said:

she's performing at a festival in 6 months and the promo for a new album(if that even means new music dont doubt shes performing k-12 :toofunny:) hasn't even started idont get how her label is handling this... i gave up on the "single and music videothis fall" she doesn't have enough time for that :rip:

Right!? Like... Gurl we almost at winter at this point

the way it's been roughly a year since we got the first mass leak from MM3 :toofunny: 

I remember putting that batch with a 'release date' closer to Halloween because that felt reasonable, and now, well, lemme go play the leaks again i guess :cryney2: 

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2: