Jack

Melanie Martinez

i hope every song from all that 4 tweets during july 2014 has its studio versions (aka king of the arcade, ball pit, chemicals and another one shared the same day with arcade).... we really need more information from this era its been year and a half since that mass, not counting sticks and stones cuz it was average ngl...

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7jpqyd46ox5igmjru9y

10 hours ago, lanaismamom said:

i hope every song from all that 4 tweets during july 2014 has its studio versions (aka king of the arcade, ball pit, chemicals and another one shared the same day with arcade).... we really need more information from this era its been year and a half since that mass, not counting sticks and stones cuz it was average ngl...

'Chemicals' is actually a lyric from "Werewolf" by Fiona Apple which Melanie posted back in 2014.

And "another one shared the same day"– I guess you mean the 'Clean Up' tweet? she teased that in July yes, but it was awhile before her 'King of the Arcade' posts.

𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕠𝕞, 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕚𝕟 𝕞𝕪 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕕 

7 minutes ago, Coloringbooks said:

'Chemicals' is actually a lyric from "Werewolf" by Fiona Apple which Melanie posted back in 2014.

And "another one shared the same day"– I guess you mean the 'Clean Up' tweet? she teased that in July yes, but it was awhile before her 'King of the Arcade' posts.

oh thanks for clarifying i started believe Chemicals was the actual song, and ye that Clean Up tweet, i confused its date with another tweet, can u share pls the Clean Up tweet if u have it?

27 minutes ago, lanaismamom said:

oh thanks for clarifying i started believe Chemicals was the actual song, and ye that Clean Up tweet, i confused its date with another tweet, can u share pls the Clean Up tweet if u have it?

Yeah sure (original tweet is deleted ofc, but here's a retweet by a fan from July 7th): 

YHSbfS2_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&
Also going to add these in case anyone asks:

Spoiler

8PpjkbW_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&
Z9o6O9j_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&
hmBnitI_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&
(Rocking Horse)

𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕠𝕞, 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕚𝕟 𝕞𝕪 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕕 

19 minutes ago, Coloringbooks said:

Yeah sure (original tweet is deleted ofc, but here's a retweet by a fan from July 7th): 

YHSbfS2_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&
Also going to add these in case anyone asks:

Hide contents

8PpjkbW_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&
Z9o6O9j_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&
hmBnitI_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&
(Rocking Horse)

thank u ily🥰

2 hours ago, Gravitate said:

A Gingerbread Man vinyl is going up for sale on Urban Outfitters Nov. 11th :party: Just in time for Christmas 

I MEAN - they're doing more than Melanie herself to trying to get her some coin lol, but it's a 6 year old song :sideeye: at least it's something.

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

18 hours ago, dollanganger said:

a vinyl single of a 7 year old song sold at a place where everything costs the price of my house omg how did you know this is exactly what i wished for this year1-D8-EE60-F-B53-B-49-C3-8-E98-5-C21-A37-

I swear to fucking god if the only single we get this Fall is Gingerbread Man on vinyl.. :wtf:

Snatched that pre order up + will also be snatching that UO vinyl as well. imagine she brings back her perfume?? A Thanksgiving miracle :oprah4:

UguUCJc.gif

leak the barrie-james co-written songs + elvis (2013)

10 minutes ago, Veinsineon said:

wtf is Angels Blessing? Are there more random leaks I didn’t know about? :biblio:

what is Angels blessings, there is a song called 'Angels hello are u there' or simply Angels that used in k12 film, but idk it wasnt really random leak as song teased almost a year and it was High awaited, this year nothing random really leaked besides some kinetics cry baby demos and some after school outtakes

8 minutes ago, lanaismamom said:

what is Angels blessings, there is a song called 'Angels hello are u there' or simply Angels that used in k12 film, but idk it wasnt really random leak as song teased almost a year and it was High awaited, this year nothing random really leaked besides some kinetics cry baby demos and some after school outtakes

https://dbree.org/v/e6d1fb

i think 

Hypnotized

Knight

and Rabies???

are new titles as well