Jack

Melanie Martinez

19 minutes ago, konnichiwalski said:

Is there any update on new music rom her? I remember she was supposed to release something early in the year but nothing came out of it

ig story from the end of july. who the hell knows when its actually happening though lmfao 4223-E9-A5-3-B4-F-46-A5-8885-10-F75907-D

6 hours ago, dollanganger said:

ig story from the end of july. who the hell knows when its actually happening though lmfao 4223-E9-A5-3-B4-F-46-A5-8885-10-F75907-D

just now noticed she said "album is finally in the mixing stage" and not "is on final part of the mixing stage" this album is not seeing the light any time soon :toofunny:

15 hours ago, dollanganger said:

ig story from the end of july. who the hell knows when its actually happening though lmfao 

Spoiler

4223-E9-A5-3-B4-F-46-A5-8885-10-F75907-D

9 hours ago, missanthrophocene said:

just now noticed she said "album is finally in the mixing stage" and not "is on final part of the mixing stage" this album is not seeing the light any time soon :toofunny:

plus, if she wants to go the direction of K-12 by releasing everything altogether, just remember K-12 was finished in 2017 and then it took two full years for it to be released just because of the film :sideeye:

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

2 hours ago, Glitter Boy said:

plus, if she wants to go the direction of K-12 by releasing everything altogether, just remember K-12 was finished in 2017 and then it took two full years for it to be released just because of the film :sideeye:

no-electric-chair.gif

I feel so bad for Melanie and Verde having to deal with one of the dumbest, most annoying fandoms in existence.

For those who didn't see, Melanie has been receiving shitty comments for months speculating over the death of her dog Mouse. People even thought it was funny to tag her account in posts like "Mouse is dead and Melanie killed her". Well, it turns out Mouse did pass away and Melanie has been seeing all of these comments.

The rumors were confirmed in a comment on Peanut's TikTok page, "you guys have to stop being so insensitive. mouse passed away early this year. we miss mouse so much and it hurts everyday not having her here". Who knows whether it was Melanie or Verde typing, but they're clearly fed up.

This is why she doesn't post anything, or give us any updates, because this fandom is so nasty and abusive towards her and everyone in her life. They can't even post a fucking TikTok of a dog without being harassed by hundreds of people. 🙄

23 hours ago, dollanganger said:

By her wording it looks like she gave up on it being another movie? That's a very good move.

自由になる自由がある

1 hour ago, konnichiwalski said:

By her wording it looks like she gave up on it being another movie? That's a very good move.

I'm not sure she gave up on it, but I think she said something about releasing the album first this time. That way, those who just want the music won't have to wait forever, and we get the movie either way, plus video singles. Seems like a pretty good plan if true, but I still wouldn't be remotely upset if we end up only getting music videos and the movie never happens.

I enjoyed the movie, and i dont know how, i managed to not listen to the leaked album one week before its official release with the movie. The experience was nice but the abrupt ending between moments in the movie annoyed me a bit. Lunchbox Friends is my fav and Im sad that Glue Stick didn’t make the final cut

1 hour ago, LunaeManifestum said:

I enjoyed the movie, and i dont know how, i managed to not listen to the leaked album one week before its official release with the movie. The experience was nice but the abrupt ending between moments in the movie annoyed me a bit. Lunchbox Friends is my fav and Im sad that Glue Stick didn’t make the final cut

the album leaked? i dont remember seeing it before the film's premiere on youtube :deadbanana: 

14 minutes ago, The Siren said:

the album leaked? i dont remember seeing it before the film's premiere on youtube :deadbanana: 

yeah it did, but most of the fandom did a good job hiding that it leaked

45 minutes ago, dollanganger said:

yes i remember downloading it on my iphone 6😭

i was so pissed it leaked so much early bc I wanted to wait untill the movie (which premiered on a thursday night in my country) and the album would be only available at midnight on streaming services. I downladed the leak and kept until the movie night bc it ended at 10 pmish and after it i listened to the leak :hype:

ps: let alone the fact y’all criticized the album so hard in here lol but after all these time i agree in parts. Its nowhere near to Cry Baby realness but its an ok album with 3 or 4 gems in there

8 hours ago, champainproblms said:

guys i just rewatched k-12 with friends

it's so bad like :lmao: the scripts is fully some riverdale level shit i can't believe they actually let her release it

It's her first film so it's bound to be less than good :lmao: