Lad

Lipsters Awards 2016 (1/28)

Oh let's do a protest awards where we only hand out positive awards to everyone :D

I propose a march! Fine China just leaked so let's use it as our anthem

And congrats Eclipse. Couldn't have been anyone else

giphy.gif

ZKcaooE.png

iam soo flattered. Thank you al who voted for me 

First and foremost, I would like to thank God for his never-ending grace, mercy, and provision during whatended up being one of the toughest times of my life. showing my music taste was a dream come true.  To be considered for a Lipsters Award for this role is a great honor and a privilege, so thank you Academy. To my fellow nominees, I really thought it was going to be one of you. Before I went to bed lastnight, I said to my husband, “Either @drewby or @DouglasReese will take another one home tomorrow,you’ll see.” He simply patted me on the head and laughed.Last and definitely not least, to my astoundingly supportive family, there would be noEd without any of you. Mom and Dad, thank you for always believing in me and forletting me on youtube when I was a kid. To Jack, my darling husband, my moststalwart supporter and knight, your faith in me is what propels me to continue this work. I love you.For those who have touched my life in any way since I started in this business,you all know who you are, and I am truly grateful for all you have done.

jme7ES0.jpg

xoxo  :makeup:

thank you all xo

mariah-shades.gif

thank you xo

u stan melanie martinez ctfu

uqnzQ8F.png

Even though the Blogs section is as dead as Honeymoon, we still celebrate this category. I, your beloved admin @PARADIXO/Mat, am glad to accept the award for Favorite Blogger! (I deleted 95% of my blog entries though :toofunny: )

DOvetdi.png

Whether you like her or not, you cannot deny this user has an excellent music taste and sense of humor. She's also woke AF, which is probably the main reason why her name is attached to this award. A woman, wife, feminist, vegan, metalhead, mother and LanaBoards member;

@@trayertrash!

uqnzQ8F.png

Even though the Blogs section is as dead as Honeymoon, we still celebrate this category. I, your beloved admin @@PARADIXO/Mat, am glad to accept the award for Favorite Blogger! (I deleted 95% of my blog entries though :toofunny: )

DOvetdi.png

Whether you like her or not, you cannot deny this user has an excellent music taste and sense of humor. She's also woke AF, which is probably the main reason why her name is attached to this award. A woman, wife, feminist, vegan, metalhead, mother and LanaBoards member;

@@trayertrash!

CONGRATS WOKE KWEEN @trayertrash !!!!

animation1.gif