Elle

Lana to be featured on The Weeknd's track "Stargirl"

well she didnt really announce anything during the show.. we already knew the title of the album and had received our first and second snippet of Honeymoon by the time she sang a little bit of it

She didn't announce anything at the Florida stop. She sang the first verse and chorus of Honeymoon. Which we already had 2 snippets of.

I think that we will get something tomorrow for sure

The fact Stargirl Interlude is explicit makes me kinda sure it's a reprise of Starboy and not a spoken interlude.

She will probably say: "I'm a mother******* stargirl".   :bodyisready:

giphy.gif

The fact Stargirl Interlude is explicit makes me kinda sure it's a reprise of Starboy and not a spoken interlude.

She will probably say: "I'm a mother******* stargirl".    :bodyisready:

"For me, the issue of feminism is just not an interesting concept. I’m more interested in, you know, SpaceX and Tesla, what’s going to happen with our intergalactic possibilities. Whenever people bring up feminism, I’m like, god. I’m just not really that interested. cus I'm a mother******* stargirl"

:bop: edit: if u see this lana im sorry  :toofunny:  EDIT: oh sorry i thought you said you thought it was gonna be a spoken interlude. i misread  :rip: again  :rip: what i wrote was still funny tho  :toofunny: edit: always in a hurry for no good reason  :pft:   :defeated:  eta:trash.

tumblr_o0nocyD6zu1rvt47eo1_400.gif

@ELLE - has anyone registered STARGIRL as a username yet?  :smokes:

No and if you're planning to change it, change it fast before that troll sees that and opens a troll account named "Stargirl".

giphy.gif