Elle

Lana to be featured on The Weeknd's track "Stargirl"

Remember when she was interested in collaborating with decent artists like Bobby or Lou Reed? I miss those times. The Weeknd is such a cringeworthy artist.

If she really cowrote Party Monster, this definitly contests Betty Boop and Coca Colla for the new low poi of her lyrics.

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

Remember when she was interested in collaborating with decent artists like Bobby or Lou Reed? I miss those times. The Weeknd is such a cringeworthy artist.

If she really cowrote Party Monster, this definitly contests Betty Boop and Coca Colla for the new low poi of her lyrics.

Lana seems to be into r&b and rap which is probably why she's collabing with him or they're really good friends

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m

stop b.itching 24/7 you bitter, negative person. We get it, you hate fun

Lou Reed is dead.

Im shook

I hope the interlude will be long

Can you please just shut the fuck up

Guys, we should appreciate Lana's charity work, teaching other artists how to write songs. God bless her

well remember, she inspired the black keys to  write in a new way and we got TURN BLUE - unfortunately it's my least favorite album from them but that's more of the musical direction than the lyrics ...

:crossed:

well remember, she inspired the black keys to  write in a new way and we got TURN BLUE - unfortunately it's my least favorite album from them but that's more of the musical direction than the lyrics ...

:crossed:

wait i though turn blue came out before UV