My Ultraviolence Short Film

Same here :oprah:

love it!

Buy Ultraviolence on iTunes

This is so good! Good job  :)

So GOOD!! can't wait to see more! I'm so excited :excited:  :popcorn:

I LOVE THIS SO MUCH :defeated:

Absolutely fantastic work :heart: please keep us updated

and, no tea no shade, i like this more than most official videos by lana  :oopna: 

I love this wow

I really can't get over this I'm repeating it over and over again. I'm shook  :oprah2:

Thank you so so so much everyone, I appreciate it :)

Looks amazing! I'll PM you later with some ideas. :)

Yessss please do!

FzytWEW.png

OMFGGG I CANT THIS IS SO GOOD, OKAY BUT MAYBE YOU SHOULD LIKE POLISH THE MONOLOGUE BEFORE SAD GIRL BECAUSE ITS SOUND KINDA CHOPPY WHEN THE SONGS STARTS PLAYING BUT THIS IS SO GOOD RELEASE IT NOW 

i will love you until the end of time.

OMFGGG I CANT THIS IS SO GOOD, OKAY BUT MAYBE YOU SHOULD LIKE POLISH THE MONOLOGUE BEFORE SAD GIRL BECAUSE ITS SOUND KINDA CHOPPY WHEN THE SONGS STARTS PLAYING BUT THIS IS SO GOOD RELEASE IT NOW 

I thought the project was published 

Djqzx.gif

MDM-Lanaboards-Banner.jpg

200.gif

I thought the project was published 

Djqzx.gif

LOL not gonna lie I really haven't done much of this since I posted the thread. I know I'm taking forever but it's soooo hard to find interviews that fit the theme I'm trying to go for

FzytWEW.png

Idk why I didn't see this before! It's so nice and you can tell it must take a lot of time because it's lovely and creates the kind of atmosphere that makes me want to watch more. Can't wait to see it all finished!

This is dope as f.uck, awesome job! I'mma post up in here for updates. <3

Idk why I didn't see this before! It's so nice and you can tell it must take a lot of time because it's lovely and creates the kind of atmosphere that makes me want to watch more. Can't wait to see it all finished!

Thank you! It will probably take a while to complete because I've just started my last year of high school so it's full on with school. But I really appreciate your feedback, it's encouraging seeing as I want to study media at university next year

FzytWEW.png