Sitar

New Song Title Registered: "Young and in Love"

You guys get so offended when someone criticizes your favorite artists but are quick to shout "kill yourself" and shit on other artists when someone else expresses another musical taste. First of all, all the Ariana / Lana collab thing is an OBVIOUS joke. Second, y'all need to check your priorities if an internet joke in a Lana Del Rey forum gets you so worked up .

Also aleko any problem if i jam to the Summertime Sadness remix? Go pay for stems and disappear :hottie:

collab with lady goguh since she's now a real artïst who plays like country which is true sincere music ! guitars ! vintage ! lana must party downtown to joanne every single day

You guys get so offended when someone criticizes your favorite artists but are quick to shout "kill yourself" and :) on other artists when someone else expresses another musical taste. First of all, all the Ariana / Lana collab thing is an OBVIOUS joke. Second, y'all need to check your priorities if an internet joke in a Lana Del Rey forum gets you so worked up .

Also aleko any problem if i jam to the Summertime Sadness remix? Go pay for stems and disappear :hottie:

:hdu:

It's only my dark city, only my new man...

collab with lady goguh since she's now a real artïst who plays like country which is true sincere music ! guitars ! vintage ! lana must party downtown to joanne every single day

No, cause we want Lana to have a hit

74Xtiy7.gif

girl where do you think you're going...

memeladygagajoannegretchen.jpg

Wy8jf2U.jpg

I mean on a Lana Del Rey album.

Plus. Let's all be honest.

Stargirl Interlude >>>>>> Every "muddy trap" song on HM. I mean COME ON. I love freak, but it boggles my mind how Lana can SLAY any song she features on, but never transfers that same hit single effort to her own material.

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend:

You guys get so offended when someone criticizes your favorite artists but are quick to shout "kill yourself" and :) on other artists when someone else expresses another musical taste. First of all, all the Ariana / Lana collab thing is an OBVIOUS joke. Second, y'all need to check your priorities if an internet joke in a Lana Del Rey forum gets you so worked up .

can i just say i love u :toofunny:

9ISvyf0.gif